Tips for stopping Leaks???

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeDude892 said:
Don't forget about ABUniverse and Abena.

Nope. ABU uses that horrible tape landing zone, which when properly fitted will always leave gaps at the front and back of the legs. Pee will just run straight through. Now when worn too small you'll get a snug fit (felling much more like regular underwear than a diaper) but there will also be less material at the sides. Not good for side sleep wetting in either case.

Abena is also a mid range diaper, while you can get a good fit with them, they simply do not have enough side material for side sleep wetting. True they did years ago, but once they were cheapened up so much their absorbency also dropped significantly.

Virtual_Gravity_27 said:
Edit: Also, I'm not a huge fan of plastic pants. Looking for anything else. Shouldn't a diaper just work??

I really, really, really want so bad to relax into the fetish like a baby, and not worry about leaks.

I currently use rearz safari, (I thought they were the best, right??), And tape them Real tight, especially around the legs. But even then, I pointed down too, While laying on my side in bed, I leaked out the top!!

Also, leaks seem to happen (when pointing down) out the back of the leg holes.

I want so bad just to pee and not worry.

Is there a better diaper than rearz safari? I love them so much.

I guess leaking out the top, I can just point down even more....But what about leaking around the back of the legs??

I can't tape the tapes any tighter!
A tip for stopping leaks is if you are laying down when wetting try sitting up. Maybe squatting. Becuase the bottom of the diaper is the most absorbent. It saves you time. Or, just wear a second diaper!!!

Guys here often talk of diaper leaks out the side of the diaper and at night while side sleeping. One guy asked why babies' penises can move around in any direction and yet they don't leak. The answer is two fold. First if you form a pouch around your genitals with the diaper then leaks are less likely. There's a more important reason. With my becoming bowel and bladder incont. I also lost much of the ability to get an erection - I don't get them at night. Now that my penis is always small, it just sticks out into the diaper like a baby. I don't even point it down when taping up. I never leak. Something to consider. If you don't want to be impotent, there's another option. Wear a pair of net fixing pants under your adult taped diaper to hold you penis in place. Urine will go through the net pants and messes won't as much or not at all if you use a pad under your anus. Two birds with one stone!

I get the same thing. I gave up years ago trying to find a Diaper that would just let me go on my side. You have to be on your back. Lame!

Travis9800 said:
I get the same thing. I gave up years ago trying to find a Diaper that would just let me go on my side. You have to be on your back. Lame!

Try Crinklz. They are expensive, but actually do work with side sleepers and not leaking. This is the only diaper I have found which acomplishes this. And it's an ABDL diaper too!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume its too big, how close do your tapes get when taped up?

Might be too big, but wetting on your side is tricky in general. Everything else than wetting standing up / squatting is difficult. The pressure on your diaper you put on by sitting / laying down on it will decrease absorbency. Laying on my back I sometimes leak because pee would flow down the side of my legs and somehow get into that part of the side of the diaper and my legs. The wetness is not absorbed and will get outside. Sometimes when "flooding" it will come out the front. I usually can stop this by repositioning / stopping for a sec but this is not the nice feel of letting go one wants to achieve. Wetting on the side I tried only a few times. It usually caused a direct leak.
I guess its possible to not leak but it would require some precautions. First, your diaper must fit perfectly, especially around your legs. There is only so much you can do with technique. It mostly depends on your body type and to the extent your chosen diaper fits this type. So there is some try and failure to do for you.
Then I think your diaper can't too full already. When wetting in such position the absorbency is lower than usual. You don't want to decrease it anymore by having an already almost maxed out diaper, huh?
Good luck though. btw you can get a latex or other material sheet that goes under your normal sheet. This way a leak will not mess up your mattress which can be quiet disgusting if you ask me.

Thanks, I'll try them ;)

Slomo said:
Try Crinklz. They are expensive, but actually do work with side sleepers and not leaking. This is the only diaper I have found which acomplishes this. And it's an ABDL diaper too!
Crinklz2/BetterDry have the best leak guards of any diaper I've ever seen. They're extremely tall and have excellent elastic (that's not overly strong) The padding also wicks really well, so yes, they're probably one of the most leakproof side-sleeper diapers available right now.

(and it's hard to beat the crinklz shell art!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back