• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minami

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
hello everyone, i just joined this forum so i can further explore my little side and possibly make some friends! i struggle to make friends with others because the whole adult baby aspect turns people away (for me i'm an adult baby for a life style choice, not just sexually) so it'd be nice to meet some likeminded people who can relate or something!! i'm glad i found this place!

Hello Minaml,

I can udnerstand how this can effect normal lives. As for hobbies, I'm a big geek! I love computers games, want to get into HO scale modeling and bicycling.

Maxx said:
Well..... we are pretty much it. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your other interests? None of us can affored to be little ALL the time.

FWIW... I'm 3 times a grandpa... a Blackhawks fan... watching the Superbowl even though I don't much care who wins...and I prefer cloth diapers above all else.

There's only one Maxx! That's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back