Thread: hi there!

Default hi there!

hello everyone, i just joined this forum so i can further explore my little side and possibly make some friends! i struggle to make friends with others because the whole adult baby aspect turns people away (for me i'm an adult baby for a life style choice, not just sexually) so it'd be nice to meet some likeminded people who can relate or something!! i'm glad i found this place!

Well..... we are pretty much it. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your other interests? None of us can affored to be little ALL the time.

FWIW... I'm 3 times a grandpa... a Blackhawks fan... watching the Superbowl even though I don't much care who wins...and I prefer cloth diapers above all else.
    Last edited by Maxx; 06-Feb-2017 at 16:35.

Hello Minaml,

I can udnerstand how this can effect normal lives. As for hobbies, I'm a big geek! I love computers games, want to get into HO scale modeling and bicycling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Well..... we are pretty much it. Perhaps you'd like to share some of your other interests? None of us can affored to be little ALL the time.

FWIW... I'm 3 times a grandpa... a Blackhawks fan... watching the Superbowl even though I don't much care who wins...and I prefer cloth diapers above all else.
    There's only one Maxx! That's for sure.