Thread: new here

Default new here

you can call me biggie13. im new here and my statis was inactive for too long.
    and I was deemed a lurker. been into to diapers for some time. like to meet new friends. don't have a lot of time to talk on sites. so I may become labeled as a lurker again.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie13 View Post
    and I was deemed a lurker. been into to diapers for some time. like to meet new friends. don't have a lot of time to talk on sites. so I may become labeled as a lurker again.
    Hi Biggie, welcome, its OK to lurk, as long as you get what you need form here that is all that counts. But if you get the time do join in everyone has a valid opinion on these things.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie13 View Post
    i read a lot more than i say, that's for sure. Welcome