Party rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
First off I'm not an AB, A little if anything but I have always wanted to have a party for diaper fans in general and I have asked people on rules and gotten great ideas and wonder what you guys think are good rules for parties? I also have a ''thing'' for inflatables and foil balloons and I own a real bounce house so those are my rules. Here is the list so far

party Rules
Abosoulty no unpaded butts!

Toilet is for poop only

no leaking but If you do someone has to put your nose in it.

All guests must drink from a bottle or sippy cup and must eat food with their hands only.

Anyone who wets their diaper must loudly announce "I go pee-pee" in a childish voice.

only Diapers and novelty socks and /or slippers are allowed in the bounce house'[shirts are ok]

Everyone going into the bounce must put J-lube Powdered lube into their diaper before bouncing.

foil balloons and pooltoys shall not be removed from the party as they are to be enjoyed by everybody [latex are ok to keep]

Those who wish to ride the big inflatable animals must do so in only a diaper[the owner has the final word though]

Experiment626 said:
First off I'm not an AB, A little if anything but I have always wanted to have a party for diaper fans in general and I have asked people on rules and gotten great ideas and wonder what you guys think are good rules for parties? I also have a ''thing'' for inflatables and foil balloons and I own a real bounce house so those are my rules. Here is the list so far

party Rules

Toilet is for poop only

All guests must drink from a bottle or sippy cup and must eat food with their hands only.

Anyone who wets their diaper must loudly announce "I go pee-pee" in a childish voice.

only Diapers and novelty socks and /or slippers are allowed in the bounce house'[shirts are ok]

Everyone going into the bounce must put J-lube Powdered lube into their diaper before bouncing.

foil balloons and pooltoys shall not be removed from the party as they are to be enjoyed by everybody [latex are ok to keep]

Those who wish to ride the big inflatable animals must do so in only a diaper[the owner has the final word though]
Unless there was drinking allowed there i feel like some people would be reluctant to do some of that plus i wouldnt do the whole put someones nose in the pee if someone accidentally leaked. I would just hold them responsible to clean up the mess if they do and maybe cover the furniture.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Booze never came to my mind and it seems like a big hassle/liability to have it And I wouldn't shove someone's nose into a leaky diaper either but I would indeed make them clean it up. That was someone else's idea!

Experiment626 said:

party Rules

While I admit this seems like a tempting rule, what if someone wants their mommy/daddy to come?

Toilet is for poop only

Same complaint as before, also how to you enforce this?

I highly disapprove of this. Leaks are disconcerting enough as is and not everyone is into bullying and embarrassment. I think this rule alone is enough to ruin your party for everyone except you

Forcing people to play your way is going to deter people. Also not everyone has their own bottle or sippy cup

It seems like your projecting your style of fantasy on to other way too much with this one. It couldn't be more then a suggestion if you want to get enough interest since not everyone likes to do that. I for one would like peeing without saying anything and letting my mommy/daddy discover it later

Unless you can cite a practical reason for that I'd say your being too specific again

I don't even know what "J-lube Powdered lube" is but I assume either its a laxative in which case I argue that some people don't like to poop in their diaper or its something meant to stimulate sexual arousal which is not the reason why a good number of ABDLs do these things. Your being way too specific and forcing your style of play onto others.

This is the only rule so far that has a practical basis and makes sense

This doesn't seem too invasive compared to some of the above but would likely draw criticism for people who have different styles of play then you do

Comments are in the quote. Honestly this sounds more like a personalized fantasy then a set of rules that will actually get you guests. Not everyone wants to ageplay your way down to every last detail.

Its too bad really since having a bounce house and all those toys would be very appealing to some.

edit: What state, if you live in the US, would you be holding this in? I just want to know if I have to lament a lost opportunity location wise or not

hex000f said:
Comments are in the quote. Honestly this sounds more like a personalized fantasy then a set of rules that will actually get you guests. Not everyone wants to ageplay your way down to every last detail.

Its too bad really since having a bounce house and all those toys would be very appealing to some.

edit: What state, if you live in the US, would you be holding this in? I just want to know if I have to lament a lost opportunity location wise or not
most of the rules are from other people and not me but To be honest I probably wouldn't have any specific rules and especially make people do Certain things now that I think about it.some of that with the inflatables is my own paranoia of them getting damaged but It would be the owner's decision on that. If it were to ever happen it would be in California but it won't. The only rule I will say is no shoes in the bouncer but that's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back