NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
I'm excited to announce the arrival of our NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear at http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-gosupreme-pull-on-underwear.html

We've received so many complaints recently that pullons from Abena, Tranquility and Tena are not working well anymore so we had to find a better solution. The GoSupreme are made in Italy exclusively for NorthShore with our unique specs and we hope you'll find them the Best of the Best.

These combine the best features of all the pullons we tried before, including:

* Extra long core with expanded width in front and rear

* Tall leak guards

* Taller in the waist

* Tighter around the legs to prevent leaks for even those with skinnier legs

* Many extra waist elastics that help keep close to the body and reduce bulkiness of the pad (similar to Abena Special 2 Pullons)

* Absorbency almost on par with Supreme briefs

* Silky smooth feel to resist irritation

The size chart listed on the site is more "true sizing" than most other products. The leg openings are able secure better even for skinnier legs and use the leak guards better than most other products. The medium does run a little smaller in the waist than most other medium pullons, while the large and xlarge are very comparable in the waist with most other brands, even if the size chart doesn't make it look that way.

Added bonus is a size Small that truly is a Small pull-on with small leg openings. It definitely runs smaller than most others. It's kind of in between a Youth and a Small size, great for teens or those not happy with GoodNites or Curity Youth Pants.

Samples are available by emailing [email protected] or calling 800-563-0161

Please let us know your feedback after you try them.

Sincerely,
Adam
Owner/President
www.NorthShoreCare.com

whoa... "dual leak guards"... that sounds like a first

I'm definitely going to order a sample. So sick of poorly made pull-on style disposables.

the biggest issue I had trying the other pullups NS offers is they had a "tight tube sock" fit to my hips. My skin does NOT like that, sweat like crazy and pimples from hell everywhere. LOTS of powder only helped marginally.

I think the basic problem with pullups is they aren't as adjustable as tabbed diapers, and you either are lucky to get a perfect fit or you have to settle for the next closest size. Probably have to do down rather than up too since a loose pullup is less of a pullup and more of a slidesdown.

Bambino's magnifico with their super stretchy sides AND tabs might be a really good compromise there. If you know where to put the tapes, you could easily sit down on a sat night and attach up a bunch of tabs (prepare a few bags worth) and just use them through the week as conveniently as pullups. Of course the cost there is outrageous by comparison, but it's an idea.

I personally pretape my daytime diapers and pull them up. That gives me a perfect fit every time and also saves me a little time getting ready for work in the morning. Of course with a non-stretchy sided diaper, you have to be really accurate with your tape placement, there's no margin for error. Stretchy sides would help with that.

Can a pull up ever have adjustable tabs on the sides in order ensure that customized fit? I agree with Bambinod above in that the fit either is right or it is not. I would think wearing really close fitting underwear would help somewhat, but I am still afraid of gaps that may allow for leaks. I look forward to trying a sample of these. Fingers crossed.

These look great. I'd definitely give these a try for when I'm trying to be extra stealthy. It would be remarkable if these really are almost as absorbent as a full diaper. Keep up the good work.

INTrePid said:
These look great. I'd definitely give these a try for when I'm trying to be extra stealthy. It would be remarkable if these really are almost as absorbent as a full diaper. Keep up the good work.

Please let us know how they work out for you. Thanks,
Adam

I've used my sample, and I'll be ordering more. As INTrePID notes, this is a good choice for stealth wearing.

Adam, the capacity is nothing short of astounding. I had my doubts that these would hold as much as a Supreme, but they certainly do.

sbmccue said:
I've used my sample, and I'll be ordering more. As INTrePID notes, this is a good choice for stealth wearing.

Adam, the capacity is nothing short of astounding. I had my doubts that these would hold as much as a Supreme, but they certainly do.

Wow, very nice to hear. Thanks very much for sharing your feedback.
Sincerely,
Adam

Does the padding on these pull ups go up higher in the front? Ive found with many pull ups including the older northshore pull up that the paddig is too low, and not high enough for males ):

I am looking forward to receiving my sample. I have been impressed with NorthShore's in house lines of products with one lone exception...the NorthShore FlexSupreme Underwear. I have found that most pull-ups, while extremely lacking in any sort of performance, are all pretty badly designed as far as fit. The previous examples of your Pull-ons also fell in that category. The theoretical performance was nice but they suffered from the same design flaw as every single other adult pull-on product, the size rang was FAR to large. It is difficult to design a product that is both extremely elastic (fitting a waist range of 14-16" for example) but also has the ability to form a nice secure fit.

I am a little leery about your "double leak guards" however. Double leak guards are pretty useless. If moisture is trapped between them, it has no where to go and will eventually leak. I have always felt that a taller leak guard is far more effective than two short ones. However, I am hoping to be impressed. Your new design seems to have addressed the fitment issues of the past design by tailoring them to fit a much smaller size range. The last ones were way too long, with way too big leg openings which made them feel very awkward. The leg openings were major leak zones, and because of the loose fit around the leg combined with the far too long padding for my size, the padding would tend to turn completely sideways between my legs. Then it just felt like a thong.

If these can provide that secure fit, have plenty of padding in the front as well as the rear (not just a pad), and the leak guards are effective I can easily see these becoming another tool in my IC kit. There are times that I could easily get away with a pull-on for a period of time, and would be much more effective if partaking in some rigorous activity or just walking a lot. I have used pull-ons before to good effect. A good one will usually allow for one accident (I hope yours are better). When I do wear pull-on style products I will normally wear two or even three at a time. This allows for super quick and easy changes as I am already wearing the replacement.

I eagerly await your product sample, and I am truly hoping to be impressed. Any more tools to help with these issues are always welcome.

Just ordered a bag, if they are of the same quality as my Supreme diapers I will be quite happy!

kawaiichibi said:
Does the padding on these pull ups go up higher in the front? Ive found with many pull ups including the older northshore pull up that the paddig is too low, and not high enough for males ):

Yes, NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-Ons have more padding in front than most other pull-ons. It certainly is taller and wider than the NorthShore FlexSupreme. The GoSupreme also has more padding in the rear for those with bowel issues as well.

This might actually make me consider pullups

rennecfox said:
This might actually make me consider pullups

You mean that your gonna try it?

Dang I might actually try me these! Looks nice! Will def get some with next order of molis

I requested a sample. They should be here Saturday and from what I already have read they should work just fine for more stealth wearing

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-Ons have more padding in front than most other pull-ons. It certainly is taller and wider than the NorthShore FlexSupreme. The GoSupreme also has more padding in the rear for those with bowel issues as well.

Adam, just a suggestion, but you might want to offer a bit more training to your sales staff. I called about these a few days ago and the person I spoke with said that these were just like the FlexSupreme, but they were made for people with skinny thighs. She said that was the only difference. But based on what you're saying, it sounds like these have several advantages over your other underwear.

-RMS

talking about Northshore and leak guards. Adam, if you are reading this thread, please look into the placement of the leak guards on the large supreme briefs. Specifically where they attach at each end. In the front, they need to attach higher up towards the waist. Currently it is too easy, for a stream to shoot over the leak guard. It's like they have it backwards because in rear, they attach much higher up. stronger leg elastics would be welcome too, as the tight packaging basically stretches them out too much. They remain my favorite, just a little tweaking would be great.

Braves26 said:
Somewhat off-topic, but I find it kinda hilarious that NorthShore has an official rep on these forums. I always wondered what incontinence product companies thought of people wearing their products for pleasure. Though I guess a paying customer is a paying customer.

Anyways, nice to see a company finally making an attempt at actual pullups. Might pick up a sample sometime, though I've got other diapers to get through first. Hopefully this is the start of something that other companies might pick up on. Preferably ABDL companies. It always surprised me that, with all the babyish diapers out there, nobody tried a training pants styled pullup.

Remember, this is also an IC support community. Also, regardless of who is using the products this is, in fact, a group of users. The opinions, views, insights, and experiences help companies make their decisions. And to expound on AB/DL companies not designing pull-ups...its expensive. It's ridiculously expensive. The machinery that is available for manufacture pull-on products are all producing relatively the same designs for Adults. That design is one that is not well received in this community so any product made on that foundation (regardless or what pretty colors they slap on it) is probably not going to do well. To come up with a new design that might satisfy this community would mean a redesign from the ground up, starting with the tooling and manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back