Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear

Default NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear

I'm excited to announce the arrival of our NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear at http://www.northshorecare.com/diaper...underwear.html

We've received so many complaints recently that pullons from Abena, Tranquility and Tena are not working well anymore so we had to find a better solution. The GoSupreme are made in Italy exclusively for NorthShore with our unique specs and we hope you'll find them the Best of the Best.

These combine the best features of all the pullons we tried before, including:

* Extra long core with expanded width in front and rear

* Tall leak guards

* Taller in the waist

* Tighter around the legs to prevent leaks for even those with skinnier legs

* Many extra waist elastics that help keep close to the body and reduce bulkiness of the pad (similar to Abena Special 2 Pullons)

* Absorbency almost on par with Supreme briefs

* Silky smooth feel to resist irritation

The size chart listed on the site is more "true sizing" than most other products. The leg openings are able secure better even for skinnier legs and use the leak guards better than most other products. The medium does run a little smaller in the waist than most other medium pullons, while the large and xlarge are very comparable in the waist with most other brands, even if the size chart doesn't make it look that way.

Added bonus is a size Small that truly is a Small pull-on with small leg openings. It definitely runs smaller than most others. It's kind of in between a Youth and a Small size, great for teens or those not happy with GoodNites or Curity Youth Pants.

Samples are available by emailing [email protected] or calling 800-563-0161

Please let us know your feedback after you try them.

Sincerely,
    Adam
    Owner/President
    www.NorthShoreCare.com

I'm definitely going to order a sample. So sick of poorly made pull-on style disposables.

the biggest issue I had trying the other pullups NS offers is they had a "tight tube sock" fit to my hips. My skin does NOT like that, sweat like crazy and pimples from hell everywhere. LOTS of powder only helped marginally.

I think the basic problem with pullups is they aren't as adjustable as tabbed diapers, and you either are lucky to get a perfect fit or you have to settle for the next closest size. Probably have to do down rather than up too since a loose pullup is less of a pullup and more of a slidesdown.

Bambino's magnifico with their super stretchy sides AND tabs might be a really good compromise there. If you know where to put the tapes, you could easily sit down on a sat night and attach up a bunch of tabs (prepare a few bags worth) and just use them through the week as conveniently as pullups. Of course the cost there is outrageous by comparison, but it's an idea.

I personally pretape my daytime diapers and pull them up. That gives me a perfect fit every time and also saves me a little time getting ready for work in the morning. Of course with a non-stretchy sided diaper, you have to be really accurate with your tape placement, there's no margin for error. Stretchy sides would help with that.

Can a pull up ever have adjustable tabs on the sides in order ensure that customized fit? I agree with Bambinod above in that the fit either is right or it is not. I would think wearing really close fitting underwear would help somewhat, but I am still afraid of gaps that may allow for leaks. I look forward to trying a sample of these. Fingers crossed.

These look great. I'd definitely give these a try for when I'm trying to be extra stealthy. It would be remarkable if these really are almost as absorbent as a full diaper. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    These look great. I'd definitely give these a try for when I'm trying to be extra stealthy. It would be remarkable if these really are almost as absorbent as a full diaper. Keep up the good work.
    Please let us know how they work out for you. Thanks,
    Adam

I've used my sample, and I'll be ordering more. As INTrePID notes, this is a good choice for stealth wearing.

Adam, the capacity is nothing short of astounding. I had my doubts that these would hold as much as a Supreme, but they certainly do.

Quote Originally Posted by sbmccue View Post
    I've used my sample, and I'll be ordering more. As INTrePID notes, this is a good choice for stealth wearing.

Adam, the capacity is nothing short of astounding. I had my doubts that these would hold as much as a Supreme, but they certainly do.
    Wow, very nice to hear. Thanks very much for sharing your feedback.
    Sincerely,
    Adam

Does the padding on these pull ups go up higher in the front? Ive found with many pull ups including the older northshore pull up that the paddig is too low, and not high enough for males ):