Thread: Hey Hey hey!!!

spicaboy515

Default Hey Hey hey!!!

I'm a 17 year old DL in South eastern PA. I've never been diapered but would love to try and meet up with any one willing to help near by!

Hey and welcome fellow Pennsylvanian. Good to have you on this site. I look forward to talking with you and seeing you around the site.

spicaboy515

As do I

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by spicaboy515 View Post
    I'm a 17 year old DL in South eastern PA. I've never been diapered but would love to try and meet up with any one willing to help near by!
    No, you are not 17 years old! You're 33 years of age according to my research, and this website is not a dating site, and most certainly not a site to pick up young teens for any diaper related activities.

Good riddance!

:banned:

Peachy

Why is this topic still open. i really think the person that banned him should have closed this. Some mod please close it.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Why is this topic still open. i really think the person that banned him should have closed this. Some mod please close it.
    I left it open so people could post a few tips on net safety, but I guess no one did.

So time to close up shop and move on.

Peachy