• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graystone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
You can call me Daddy D, or baby d. Depending on my mood, I am more of a daddy type that also enjoys wearing diapers. I have had a interest in diaper wearing since my early teens. I have come to this site to meet new friends, and to be able to talk to like minded people, whether they are bigs or littles, I consider myself a switch in this aspect. I am currently single.
Other interests I have are summer time activities, like camping , hiking, and waterskiing, and just hanging out on the lake all day in the boat. I do not like the cold weather and can not wait for summer to get here.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:😎 If you have any questions of me feel free to ask. Have a great day

Hello Graystone and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Graystone said:
You can call me Daddy D, or baby d. Depending on my mood, I am more of a daddy type that also enjoys wearing diapers. I have had a interest in diaper wearing since my early teens. I have come to this site to meet new friends, and to be able to talk to like minded people, whether they are bigs or littles, I consider myself a switch in this aspect. I am currently single.
Other interests I have are summer time activities, like camping , hiking, and waterskiing, and just hanging out on the lake all day in the boat. I do not like the cold weather and can not wait for summer to get here.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:�� If you have any questions of me feel free to ask. Have a great day

my favorite kind of camping is winter camping, its the only time you can have a fire all day and no one gets mad at you for it, whats your favorite hike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back