Some question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGlenn

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hello everyone so as you might know i'm new here and just remember english is just a second language for me and may be a little rusty but thanks for answering here ;)

So I have some question that maybe you can help me.

Soooo, i've always wanted to tried some AB thinks because i really like my diapers and being a DL is something I am and I won't flee it, my girlfriend already know about it and she's okay with that.

But now here some question that may have more than one answer but let's begin ;

1. Is there someone in Quebec that can help me or introduce me ?
Because it would be fun to be with someone to start off, i mostly prefer not involving my GF in my first try.

2. What is the real difference between the "type" of AB (the ages stages)
If i find someone maybe i should be okay with one or another of the stages

3. What should I need to make a good start

4. How did you start and how was it ? (Maybe a little story still stay PG13)

Thanks everyone !

I think the best thing for you to do is go through and read the posts in this forum, diaper talk and the stories forum and you should find the answers you seek.

Hi BabyGlenn

I am going to PM you some of my thoughts. That I hope will help you explore little side or iner child.

Just don't push your self, Little space doesn't seem to work if you try to hard to get into it. Just relax into it.

As for meeting others the best and worst place to go ie fetlife where you can such for munches in your area.

Siysiy

BabyGlenn said:
hello everyone so as you might know i'm new here and just remember english is just a second language for me and may be a little rusty but thanks for answering here ;)

So I have some question that maybe you can help me.

Soooo, i've always wanted to tried some AB thinks because i really like my diapers and being a DL is something I am and I won't flee it, my girlfriend already know about it and she's okay with that.

But now here some question that may have more than one answer but let's begin ;

Because it would be fun to be with someone to start off, i mostly prefer not involving my GF in my first try.

If i find someone maybe i should be okay with one or another of the stages

3. What should I need to make a good start

4. How did you start and how was it ? (Maybe a little story still stay PG13)

Thanks everyone !

Because it would be fun to be with someone to start off, i mostly prefer not involving my GF in my first try. I do not know what your on about their

If i find someone maybe i should be okay with one or another of the stages If you find someone with a diffrent age I do not see why you can not play with them?

3. What should I need to make a good start Diapers, and babystuff if your babying out as a AB

4. How did you start and how was it ? (Maybe a little story still stay PG13) As for diapers I did not start. How I found the fandom I got drawn into in via deviantART and I saw furries diapered, Then I saw a group of adult babies and thought they like the same thing that I like but they are more babyer about it. So my DL side became AB and I identified myself as a ABDL!

Angellothefox said:
If i find someone maybe i should be okay with one or another of the stages If you find someone with a diffrent age I do not see why you can not play with them?

I mean there : about people saying they are more 2 years old, some toddler and else. What is the difference between all the AB stages

BabyGlenn said:

Why not explore this with your GF? Sounds like you want to find your little side but you're not sure what age your little is. Discuss this with your GF and find out what little ages she is comfortable exploring.

Because I know she's not into that, still she'll respect me trying it but still i'm pretty sure she's prefer not being involved in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back