So my friend "came out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanOG

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As the title says my friend came out to me that she was into age play. She identifies as a 5 year old (she said that she was and LG as well) and that she likes the idea of having a caretaker but that its possibly not safe for whatever reason. At the same time I told her that I was a DL and she seemed to really like the fact that we enjoyed 'similar things'.

I want to be able to understand her better like what is different to a 5 year old compared to let's say a 2 year old. She seemed to like the idea of diapers and she is almost willing to try it as part of her being and LG.

there's not much difference really, just less baby stuff...
most age players don't limit everything they do to a specific age range; its just how they identify.

the main difference is just less baby stuff. for her she probably wouldn't want a bottle, but a sippy cup might be more to her liking. of course she might just prefer a grown up cup.

diapers are usually a no for them...unless you put the right spin on it, then it could work for the RP. (potty trained but still has accidents.)

but they have pretty much the same interests outside of that...coloring, chartoons, toys, etc. i mean most 2 yr olds don't usually limit what they play with or watch to just stuff real 2 yr olds can do.

Coloring books playing with ponies dress up stuff like that playdough .
Cartoons little kid movies letting her pick which one to watch.
Little girl surprise's plushies playing doll's .Making cookies fun stuff little girl crafts board games.
The baby ones are binkies, bottles,both ages you can read them stories.
The big thing is make it fun and talking out likes and dislikes have a safe word that way if she doesn't like it you can stop.
Ask her what she enjoyed when she was little that way you have a better idea of what she enjoyed.
Just communications is the thing you both need to do.

I would also add that when we fantasize being a certain age, the age can be flexible. There are times I feel like I'm 3. Then sometimes as I regress further, I'm two, then maybe one. You'll just have to play along and see where she mostly identifies.

Another thing to realize is that most age-players are not strict with age appropriate actions. That is, someone playing a 5 year old may like things a normal 2 year old would like or an 8 year old, it in very fluid.

Ah I see. Thanks for the feedback and I'll talk to her. She seemed to like the idea of diapers and as you all said, age can change. Thanks for the help!

That sounds exelent. You could take turns into taking care of her or you could take care of her if you like?

Angellothefox said:
That sounds exelent. You could take turns into taking care of her or you could take care of her if you like?

I am attempting to convince to try it out with me taking care but she's never done it before. For her it's a fetish so I guess she can't say no forever. I don't want to push her into it but I think she will try AND wear diapers :)

I say start with what she likes first until she enjoys playing then later on you experiment.
Your the one wanting diapers more then her best way to end a friendships.
Just be little girl carrier for now let her desire when she wants pampers.

foxkits said:
I say start with what she likes first until she enjoys playing then later on you experiment.
Your the one wanting diapers more then her best way to end a friendships.
Just be little girl carrier for now let her desire when she wants pampers.

That was my plan to not push her. Number 1 way to put her off and maybe even end our friendship. The reason I'm slightly talking about diapers with her is because she seems really intrigued by it but she does identify as 5 so theres that. I guess I'll let her lead first and if she get's comfortable then we will see

JordanOG said:
I am attempting to convince to try it out with me taking care but she's never done it before. For her it's a fetish so I guess she can't say no forever. I don't want to push her into it but I think she will try AND wear diapers :)

This is a great discovery, it must be very exciting and certainly liberating to have someone who shares a similar interest in your circle of friends. It is not always easy to find the right audience to express our feelings on the ABDL lifestyle. When we meet someone, or find out about someone, who may share these thoughts and feelings we can sometimes grab on tight with two hands and want to experience everything all at once. It can lead to some beautiful moments and allow us to be free of the stigma that society throws on us. Finding another to share with makes it OK to be ourselves and we can allow the troubles to fall away with ease.

From reading your posts, I can sense that you are very happy to discuss your needs and are trying to show your friend there may be more to being a little through trying diapers. This is fine, we learn through experience and experimentation what our needs and desires are. It is not enough to simply imagination or fantasise, we have to touch, feel, hear and indulge our thoughts through real-life experiences. The one thing you must not do is use any force or overly persuasive techniques to get your friend to try diapers. It sounds, from what you have explained so far, that there is a slight piqued interest. That is great and it allows you to discuss your own desires about wearing diapers in a safe environment.

When we want something very much we can become jaded in what is acceptable. We may find ourselves inadvertently forcing our desires on others and it can lead to hurting people. You have taken a bold step by opening up to each other, now you must take a step back, reflect and ponder. If when you next speak about your age-play and diaper needs you both decide to indulge each other then that is excellent. Just do not get disappointed if she decides to just age-play without diapers because it is not for everyone who identifies on the ABDL spectrum. It may be that you want to ask if she is happy for you to wear around her perhaps? If then she does discover she would like to try you will be a position to help that, but for now I would stop any notion of convincing her to go any further than she has.

To further my point here, if one of my friends also enjoys eating a burger it does not mean we both have to eat the same one. Just because you and your friend share a common interest it does not mean you have to experience it together. You can remain friends and chat about what you get up to without actually having to do anything with each other.

You got it !

MotherFaith said:
This is a great discovery, it must be very exciting and certainly liberating to have someone who shares a similar interest in your circle of friends. It is not always easy to find the right audience to express our feelings on the ABDL lifestyle. When we meet someone, or find out about someone, who may share these thoughts and feelings we can sometimes grab on tight with two hands and want to experience everything all at once. It can lead to some beautiful moments and allow us to be free of the stigma that society throws on us. Finding another to share with makes it OK to be ourselves and we can allow the troubles to fall away with ease.

From reading your posts, I can sense that you are very happy to discuss your needs and are trying to show your friend there may be more to being a little through trying diapers. This is fine, we learn through experience and experimentation what our needs and desires are. It is not enough to simply imagination or fantasise, we have to touch, feel, hear and indulge our thoughts through real-life experiences. The one thing you must not do is use any force or overly persuasive techniques to get your friend to try diapers. It sounds, from what you have explained so far, that there is a slight piqued interest. That is great and it allows you to discuss your own desires about wearing diapers in a safe environment.

When we want something very much we can become jaded in what is acceptable. We may find ourselves inadvertently forcing our desires on others and it can lead to hurting people. You have taken a bold step by opening up to each other, now you must take a step back, reflect and ponder. If when you next speak about your age-play and diaper needs you both decide to indulge each other then that is excellent. Just do not get disappointed if she decides to just age-play without diapers because it is not for everyone who identifies on the ABDL spectrum. It may be that you want to ask if she is happy for you to wear around her perhaps? If then she does discover she would like to try you will be a position to help that, but for now I would stop any notion of convincing her to go any further than she has.

To further my point here, if one of my friends also enjoys eating a burger it does not mean we both have to eat the same one. Just because you and your friend share a common interest it does not mean you have to experience it together. You can remain friends and chat about what you get up to without actually having to do anything with each other.

Thanks for the help. I will certainly take it on board!

JordanOG said:
Thanks for the help. I will certainly take it on board!

You're welcome, I would just hate for you to lose your friend by allowing a fetish to take over. Let us know how you get on.

I have to wonder,
Why aren't the companies making any printed pull-ups?

Larger style little kid pull ups that were very similar would totally appeal more to littles (even 5 or 6 year old littles)
Who might not want diapers....But would be OK with pullups, or maybe a pull up at night.

I just think replica Huggies pull ups for adults would sell as well as ABDL diapers. Imo.

AgoVirtual_Gravity_27 said:
I have to wonder,
Why aren't the companies making any printed pull-ups?

Larger style little kid pull ups that were very similar would totally appeal more to littles (even 5 or 6 year old littles)
Who might not want diapers....But would be OK with pullups, or maybe a pull up at night.

I just think replica Huggies pull ups for adults would sell as well as ABDL diapers. Imo.

I've heard it's because they don't scale up as well and end up being saggy. And yes, I would love some adult pull-ups >.>

JordanOG said:

I'd suggest just presenting the opportunity, and then leaving it up to her.

I have a lot of ageplay friends who have no interest or don't like diapers. Even for the ones on the fence in our community, I just bring a few spares in my book-bag and last them out. Feeling obligated to try something can ruin the experience.

Personally, I identify as an ageplayer first, and an ABDL second. I play a school girl with potty problems. Although I do integrate diapers into my play, they're an accessory to the ageplay. Without the ageplay, they seem sort of pointless.

I find this puts me at odds with many DLs. We just don't have much to talk about, and I find just discussing diapers bores me quickly. I'm not saying this is true of your friend, I'm just relating my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back