Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Are you sure they didn't say cruisers can handle 1/4+ wettings. That would be more realistic.

Honestly I don't know exactly what they said but I know they definitely said 4 Descent wettings.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, according to this review, size 6 Luvz can hold 750-800mL! Thats amazing for a diaper targeted towards children with smaller blatters, maybe even better then the attends! Now I'm not sure if I should get these or the attends :shrug:

Walmart carries lots of other diapers that they will ship to the store to pick up, look online , Walgreens also.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, get a prepaid card and order online. Have them ship to post office and await for manual pickup. Then go there and get them yourself :D

shane3498 said:
yeah, get a prepaid card and order online. Have them ship to post office and await for manual pickup. Then go there and get them yourself :d

bingo!

Tetra said:
Walmart carries lots of other diapers that they will ship to the store to pick up, look online ,
They stopped alot of that (was going to order some molicares at one point and found they no longer offer for all their diapers ship to store)

rennecfox said:
They stopped alot of that (was going to order some molicares at one point and found they no longer offer for all their diapers ship to store)

You should still be able to get them shipped to the post office and held for pickup or to a po box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could also try staples office supply , or Walgreens pharmacy ( they may only ship to home not sure)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Or just have them shipped normally through fedex or ups. Use your closest distribution facility for the address. Include your number and delivery instructions to call you when it arrives for you to go get it. They will usually hold a package for a day or two, which will give you plenty of time to drive there on your own time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back