Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
when you grow up your perants/carers ass on more responsibilities and some of us don't know how to be like we eat too much and get a belly ache

Mine is
Work, bills, life problems, stress, anxiety, health problems, miss fortunes, drama, drama, drama, oh yea bills,

But hey that's life, it has it good days and bad,

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Bills and money and stuff I have to do on my own like make appointments and do forms and having to make decisions like what to have for lunch or dinner I am not good at it. Having to talk to people and make phone calls which is what I have troubles with. When you are a child you don't need to worry about finances and your parents prepare meals for you and you don't have to mail all those choices and they make appointments for you and talk to people for you.

I suppose the worst thing is most of the time I have no idea what I am doing or how to even be an adult.

MarchinBunny said:
I suppose the worst thing is most of the time I have no idea what I am doing or how to even be an adult.

This is me too. I've just never quite grasped how to fully be an adult. I get so nervous and feel so unprepared and inadequate in most "grown-up" situations. It's partly being a little and partly my anxiety disorder, I'm sure.

yeh bills and all that are anoying

One of the worst to me is having to make phone calls and appointments. I'm terrible at it. I'm currently looking for a job so I have to make phone calls and schedule interviews and figure out what to wear and what to say and it's just hard. I feel like I don't know how to act like an adult.

Yes Adulting sucks, and I suck at being grown up.

Paying bills, meeting new people I don't know, gives me anxiety. And leaves me running for little space.

I have arranged my life in a way that bill paying is done through the bank at the start of each mouth. And I get pocket money to by food, diapers, and toys. And other AB Little boy supplies. I might be moor 24/7 Diapered but I don't have the money for that.

As for meeting new people, I just have to make my self do that, it OK once I have meet them and they are nice to me.

It is my wish that Pacifier sucking was more accepted in general public. And being a Little was more understud by people, that they would understand that, things like decision making we find hard to do.

It seem to be part of our makeup that we have/ need child like things.

OK we have to adult as being a Little one is not an opt out of world. And spending time in little space, it is a tool we/I use to cope in the adult world.

Adulting is good for... drink beer. But making money sucks. Another thing: You can live in your way and enjoy all what you can/want. - that's my twocent of black sheep.

Being big can be sucky. I think the bigger issue for me has been trying to get my license and a car really. I didn't get my license as a teen and have no real help getting it right now. In a few months that may change as a large move is coming up. But what's worse is being big means it's harder to find freinds into things you like it seems. Especially the baby stuff. But the upside is as long as you take care of big things, you have free riegn on your life.

Chubs said:
Mine is
Work, bills, life problems, stress, anxiety, health problems, miss fortunes, drama, drama, drama, oh yea bills,

But hey that's life, it has it good days and bad,

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Very much my adult life as a retired older adult with disabilities.
But, I can not turn off the adult side of myself.

I hate adulting sooo very much as well. If it was an option i'd stay a little 90% of the time. (there are still some adult stuff i enjoy) but meh thats not realistic.

What i hate about being an adult:

-bills
-Stress
-anxiety
-working
-having to worry about money
-other life problems

olithecupcake said:
One of the worst to me is having to make phone calls and appointments. I'm terrible at it. I'm currently looking for a job

yeh I need a job but but im feel very awkward in social situations and because of my learning disabilities I have bad handwriting

I don't adult well. There's just too many things to deal with. The only thing I really enjoy is driving. Having a licence opens up so many possibilities. But I'd still be a kid permanently if I could & often wish it would happen. That's right, I still believe in magic, haha.

Feeling emotionally & mentally stunted doesn't help adulting either, but it's good for being little!

This! i relate to that on a spiritual level...

Like others, I just sort of feel like I fail at being an adult. Being an adult is just... hard. Stuff like taxes and trying to find work, anything that involves responsibility, it's crumby. There's only so many good things about being an adult.

Trying to keep a job, paying bills, meeting strangers, doing household chores.

I honestly enjoy working I make money and I'm not doing nothing but sometimes it can be a drag and I've been working for a while so it feels weird if I don't work during the week.
The one thing I hate about being and adult is paying bills it sucks up a large part of my money.
I honestly believe I am prepared and can function as an adult but I can't wait to get in my little space every night when I get home especially on Friday nights.

I think it is okay to be an adult, but I would like to be smaller, I am 175 cm and that is okay too but smaller would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back