Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Are the aww so cute pacifier any good or not?

I would advise against them, I find them to be thin and flimsy.

I recommend going with the baby-pants.com brand. they are my absolute favorite!

I know that sheepies found a set of 3 pacis for about 16 dollars (3 Abdl pacis) however, I dont remember what the brand was. I remember she found them on amazon.

Is the Cuddlz or abdreamland Adult Dummy / Pacifier any good.

were still looking for a binky for my princess the NUK 5 medic pro last the longest with her LOL the rest she will chew though in less than a month

I really like my AdultPacifier.com (pacifiersrus) paci; though it looks like their new site may be under attack right now from malicious code. :(

I bought the abdreamland because cheaper for me at the moment.

I personally like the texture of the ASC pacifier but it's definitely cheap. On mine the test is slightly crooked (and have heard this from others as well) and the shield I feel is a bit small and scratches my lip a little. Kinda annoying because I really like the silicone they use.

Haven't tried Cuddlz but I've heard pretty poor reviews of their paci as well. I've never heard of ABdreamland before.

I don't know much about ASC pacis but they have lackluster reviews on Amazon and look pretty cheaply made in my opinion.

Was brought here by Mommy and Mattling :3
And I totally agree the Baby Pants pacis are really nice and really affordable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M2Y0E64/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I bought, but they changed the colors since then. When I got mine, they were blue, purple, and hot pink.
Huge fan of that new mint color though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back