Not open for further replies.

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey all,
I have a problem, and I was hoping that a second opinion would be enough to get me past the problem.

I'm writing a fanfiction I'm going to post on my fanfiction account eventually. Anyway, it is a cyoa (create your own adventure) type of story and this is important to know because of the complication.

'You're a brat!' is a complication worth of five points which is considerable since major powers are two points.

So anyway, my problem is that I need to make this a considerable complication but I'm stuck in how to make it work. The first part of the complication is that you are changed into an eight year old boy and that nobody will be taking you seriously. That on its own makes things difficult but it isn't enough to be worth five points. So I figured that my next best bet was to do something with the full moon. as in you know
A were baby
or something like that.

My first thought was to make it so that my character would grow younger by a month with every full moon. But since he's eight, or appears to be eight it would take a long time before it matters. Then I thought that growing younger to a random age, but always younger as eight would work but that would then be only temporarily.

I considered him losing his memories and 'really' be an eight year old but that doesn't work much either.

If any of you have any suggestions, you can switch it around as much as you like as long as the character remains eight years old and if / when something happens during the full moon.

I'm hoping that someone may have a good idea! Thank you!

Kingdark

Based totally off the brat aspects, I'd think this would require the player to make certain choices related to misbehavior automatically. For example, if there's an option to reply politely or backtalk an adult, the backtalk option is automatically chosen. On the other hand, if the option isn't related to outward behavior the player gets to choose as usual.
Alternately, the player has to make a check every time a misbehavior option comes up to NOT take that path - and the odds aren't in the player's favor.

Thanks for your answer but it doesn't really help me much with the full moon curse. Also, it's not really a game, but a story that I'm writing. My character had a number of choices he could make, each costing points. Then he's dropped in another world where he needs to find a way to get back home. To clarify, the character is Naruto from the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back