Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Diapers In Australia

  1. #1

    Default Diapers In Australia

    So I am really needing some more diapers but want something more absorbent then the Abr-Form S4. I
    am a small size.

  2. #2

    Default

    That's hardly a lightweight diaper. Still, you might want to see when https://au.abuniverse.com/ will be getting smalls in stock down your way. If it's not imminent, I'd suggest looking for stuffer pads.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    That's hardly a lightweight diaper. Still, you might want to see when https://au.abuniverse.com/ will be getting smalls in stock down your way. If it's not imminent, I'd suggest looking for stuffer pads.
    I have boosters but I personally dont like them too much. They really take away from the speed of absorption, and will the smalls in like a 30 pack be cheaper than higher sizes?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn223 View Post
    I have boosters but I personally dont like them too much. They really take away from the speed of absorption, and will the smalls in like a 30 pack be cheaper than higher sizes?
    We don't have a lot of examples to see how pricing goes for smalls. From what I recall, the prices change only when the amounts in a bag/case change by size and that's not so common. I'd expect them to be the same price but you never know until it happens.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    We don't have a lot of examples to see how pricing goes for smalls. From what I recall, the prices change only when the amounts in a bag/case change by size and that's not so common. I'd expect them to be the same price but you never know until it happens.
    I went looking and couldn't find anything small sized

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    Try Independence Australia.
    They don't accept paypal😑

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn223 View Post
    They don't accept paypal😑
    You could try auspost load and go visa card and put money on it in store: https://auspost.com.au/money-insuran...a-prepaid-card
    That's what I'd use.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
    You could try auspost load and go visa card and put money on it in store: https://auspost.com.au/money-insuran...a-prepaid-card
    That's what I'd use.
    Gee thanks. I didn't think of that. And ABU have announced there getting a official small size.

Similar Threads

  1. Plus size IC Diapers Australia
    By AussieLils in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Jul-2016, 22:33
  2. diapers in australia
    By sgdl88 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-Jun-2016, 14:07
  3. getting AB universe diapers australia.
    By clip12 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-Jan-2013, 17:01
  4. Diapers in australia
    By risha in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-Oct-2012, 11:03
  5. Australia Diapers
    By tommy19 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2011, 16:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.