Not open for further replies.

JayPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Okay so I know we already have a few conventions for ABDL related stuff, but how has no-one ever considered Crinkle-Con??? A friend and I thought it up about a year ago!

Never heard of it... where is it and where can we find info about it?

It's not a real thing, the OP was just asking why it isn't a thing yet. To answer that, more likely than not there's just a lack of demand.

“There were major parties organized and run by DPF members, but having nothing to do directly with Tommy or DPF, in various parts of the world and reported on by the planners in the newsletter. Perhaps the most ambitious and successful were those organized by member Jeffrey T. held in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, and Las Vegas under the name "Diaperfest." There were twenty- four Party Planners (formerly called Regional Directors) by 2003. These parties continue to this day, now run more like conventions attracting hundreds of people complete with vendors, formal presentations and, above all, well-structured, unlike the free form parties of the DPF days. Tommy would be very happy to see this.”

http://understanding.infantilism.org/remembering_dpf.php

I don’t think hotels would be thrilled with this kind of thing. They aren’t exactly thrilled with furries, a bunch of adults running around openly dressed like babies does not encourage other people to want to stay in your hotel.

Last edited:
I work for the hotel business and i can say that Hotels don't mind furries they are paying guest just like everyone else. As long as they follow the Hotels rules. now on diapers that may be another issue. I really don't know about that but could find out.

The problem with diaperfests, furry conventions, and ect, is that AB/DL/DF's are normal people. We all have lives, work, and a distinct lack of vacation and savings. We're also spread out all over too. It's also not like we can all afford to just take off and drive hundreds or fly thousands of miles to meet up for a few hours at some convention.

I'd love to attend a diaperfest some day, but it just isn't something I can do. The fact there are already hundreds showing up to them is a major feat in its self.

Slomo said:
The problem with diaperfests, furry conventions, and ect, is that AB/DL/DF's are normal people. We all have lives, work, and a distinct lack of vacation and savings. We're also spread out all over too. It's also not like we can all afford to just take off and drive hundreds or fly thousands of miles to meet up for a few hours at some convention.

I'd love to attend a diaperfest some day, but it just isn't something I can do. The fact there are already hundreds showing up to them is a major feat in its self.
You took the words right out of my mouth! I haven't seen anything out here in California and I don't have the money to drive hundreds of miles away.Id also would love to bring a bounce house to one of those and I wouldn't have a clue on doing something like that either.

Experiment626 said:
You took the words right out of my mouth! I haven't seen anything out here in California and I don't have the money to drive hundreds of miles away.Id also would love to bring a bounce house to one of those and I wouldn't have a clue on doing something like that either.
This. I'm surprised there is nothing like this in the west.

yukiyoshida said:
I work for the hotel business and i can say that Hotels don't mind furries they are paying guest just like everyone else. As long as they follow the Hotels rules. now on diapers that may be another issue. I really don't know about that but could find out.
As someone who works in the hotel industry as well i concur with this.

plasticsounds said:
This. I'm surprised there is nothing like this in the west.
For all I know there could be but I haven't found anything and I'm NOT a leader or planer or I would have done it already.

Perhaps a more realistic option are smaller, regional camping events.

Went to one that was held in a secluded group campsite.

No issues with staff as there were none.

Bring your own tent or rv.

Meals were provided. Cost was well under one hundred for the event. Spent more driving there as it was a ways away.

pd8615 said:
Perhaps a more realistic option are smaller, regional camping events.

Went to one that was held in a secluded group campsite.

No issues with staff as there were none.

Bring your own tent or rv.

Meals were provided. Cost was well under one hundred for the event. Spent more driving there as it was a ways away.
That sounds like a great idea! where do i find such a campground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back