• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm not lurking - honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Middle00aged00dad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I've officially named a lurker for deserting my baby post :(
Anyway, here I am and I'm privileged to be among (hopefully) similar folks wanting similar things to myself.

Probably just like the other 99% of the people on this site; I'm just looking for company and someone to share the more intimate sides of our particular nature.

Albeit short (yes I am) this is my intro to this community. I embrace your company and will return it with my friendship.

Blessings to you all.

Jules xx

00Middle00aged00dad said:
Well, I've officially named a lurker for deserting my baby post :(
Anyway, here I am and I'm privileged to be among (hopefully) similar folks wanting similar things to myself.

Probably just like the other 99% of the people on this site; I'm just looking for company and someone to share the more intimate sides of our particular nature.

Albeit short (yes I am) this is my intro to this community. I embrace your company and will return it with my friendship.

Blessings to you all.

Jules xx

Hello and welcome to the site. I enjoyed your introduction. This is a good place to make like-minded friends. Just get involved in some of the threads and have fun. That way the members will get to know you and you'll soon feel like one of the gang. (the evil gang of demented babies....boowahhaha) Okay, I guess we're not that weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back