Show and Tell (Like in Kindergarten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceAlienBabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Remember having show and tell in kindergarten? Where you would either bring something interesting to show the class and tell about it or tell a story if you didn't have anything interesting to bring? I want to have a show and tell on this thread.

This is my one of a kind reborn doll. His name is Isaac.

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KimbaFoxNatsume
This is my bottle. IMG_20170117_092257 - Edited.jpg Having milk in it is super yummy and helps me feel content.

IMG_8360.jpg

This is Sam, I made him from play doh. He's the cutest little eyeball you've ever seen.

I love to just play with play doh. I have sculpted with clay before. The problem with dry play doh is that it becomes crumbly. Is that dry?

It is really crumbly. I just got some play doh for the first time in many years last night. That little Sam is the first thing I made. He's not dry, no. I wanted to keep him but I ended up squishing him back into the different cases cause I didn't wanna lose any of my play doh. I figured I could always make him again.

I have a therapist that carries around play doh in her car and lets me play with it while I'm riding in her car.

Aw that's really nice of her. Does she keep it there for you? Or just have it there anyway?

123.jpg

This is Brownie. He is an original 1985 Pound Puppy. He is one of only 2 things that I still have from my actual childhood and he is probably the only thing that brings me true comfort when I am sick. He is the largest size pound puppy that they made so even as an adult when I hug him he reaches from my shoulder to my waist and I'm 5'9". I wouldn't trade him for all the toys in the world. :eek:

She just has it in general, Oli.

Andrea- I used to have pound puppies and things from my childhood but I had to give everything away to move. :( I'm sure those toys will be waiting for me in the afterlife along with all my pets, friends and relatives.

A wooden calendar I just got myself, I love it :smile:

5674754565.jpg

Takashi said:
I'm assuming your a Jacksepticeye fan?

Yes! I love a lot of youtubers (Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Dan and Phil, etc), but Jack is undoubtedly my favorite. He's just so bright and optimistic and lovely. It makes me really happy. ^_^ I watch his videos almost every day.

olithecupcake said:
Yes! I love a lot of youtubers (Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Dan and Phil, etc), but Jack is undoubtedly my favorite. He's just so bright and optimistic and lovely. It makes me really happy. ^_^ I watch his videos almost every day.

I'm the same way. I watch a lot of people from NerdCubed, InTheLittleWood, Caddicarus) but Jack is one of those YouTubers that will always be real and not try to clickbate people.

Takashi said:
I'm the same way. I watch a lot of people from NerdCubed, InTheLittleWood, Caddicarus) but Jack is one of those YouTubers that will always be real and not try to clickbate people.

Exactly. And most of his community is actually genuine and nice. It's pretty impressive. I love that he tries to be as active as he can in the community and tries to involve us. Like the whole antisepticeye thing around Halloween, that was so cool.

I'm excited I got reputation points for this thread.

These are some of my favorite stuffed animals.

s-l1600.jpg

alien.jpg

p.jpg

p (1).jpg

I love the alien stuffies they are absolutely adorable!

Thanks BluefireJay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back