Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: working and abdl

Default working and abdl

how does everyone manage there abdl with work.
    i know some of you maybe able to wear to work but i work as an electrician and I can't wear to work.

i have a few AIO cloth diapers i wear every now and then to work. I don't use them, because i can just take them off/put them back on, but it's better than no diapee

Working is something that belongs to the adult universe and so when I have to go there I hardly ever take anything ab. Occasionally I can do work from home which is quite cool, but even then I have to keep a separation. I've tried to work at home padded up but it's useless because I simply can't function effectively, I just can't help falling into a little mindset. So I have to keep them quite separate.

I have to wear at work if I don't I would definitely be looking like a little puppy with wet pants I just carry a change with me and change at my dinner time 4hours into my shift I try to hold off BM till near then or when I am finishing so far it's worked out well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Technically you could wear at work if it was important to you. What would an incontinent electrician do? In any event, it's very personal. For most of my ABDL career, it felt like wearing at work would be an unacceptable distraction, so I didn't do it.

When long-term wearing became easier, my options opened up. I'm currently 24/7, which obviously includes work. I generally wear ABU Plastic Preschools but will vary depending on circumstance. Sometimes, a onesie is a good idea or cloth training pants and a quiet cover. I think most circumstances can be made to work but many of us would rather not go to the effort and that's okay.

Seconded, diapers can be worn at most any workplace.

I keep my AB side and work separate, and just don't let either one spill into each other. My pacifier never goes with me to work, and my work never comes home.

Easy: I left my secret side at home - much better than giving explications.

Quote Originally Posted by nzabdl View Post
    i know some of you maybe able to wear to work but i work as an electrician and I can't wear to work.

You're incontinent (you have that tab selected) aren't you? Wouldn't you have to? What specifically would prevent you wearing a diaper in that job?

Yeah, I've done a full electrical refit in my house, and I did it diapered the whole time. There's no reason doing electrical work would prevent someone from also being able to wear a diaper. (Though I would recommend a onesie as all that bending will certainly make your shirt come untucked and expose your diaper.)

Quote Originally Posted by nzabdl View Post
    This is seriously interesting. I am joining an apprenticeship for electrical work and I plan to wear to my job at times. Why can't you wear?