Where to go from here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone, so I recently began my true journey into Little life (I've always been one, but it recently became an official "thing" for me).

I bought pacifiers thanks to all the support and encouragement on here and I Love them. I also collect toys and I'm shopping for Little clothes this very day. So my question is this:

What next? Even though a part of me wants to try diapers, I won't because I just don't have it in me to explain that aspect to anyone or even myself. No offense meant to anyone who uses them cause I'm jealous of you for being so brave. But I just want to know what else I can do to become more... Little?

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Hmmm.....tough question. I bought and wear every day for my underwear, Baby Pants training pants. I don't wet them; just wear them. If you can find on line, adult baby clothes, that can make one feel like a toddler. Both Etsy and Ebay sell such things. I usually drink from a sippy cup. There are all kinds out there. I also have some baby bottles which I occasionally drink from. I don't want to freak my wife out, so I moderate on the baby bottle, but occasionally I just have to regress to that point. She understands thank goodness.

dogboy said:
Hmmm.....tough question. I bought and wear every day for my underwear, Baby Pants training pants. I don't wet them; just wear them. If you can find on line, adult baby clothes, that can make one feel like a toddler. Both Etsy and Ebay sell such things. I usually drink from a sippy cup. There are all kinds out there. I also have some baby bottles which I occasionally drink from. I don't want to freak my wife out, so I moderate on the baby bottle, but occasionally I just have to regress to that point. She understands thank goodness.

Hmmi was thinking about a bottle... But I also have the same problem of not wanting to weird out my spouse lol. I wonder if a sippy cup with bottle attachment would be a little less weird?

CryBaby said:
Hmmi was thinking about a bottle... But I also have the same problem of not wanting to weird out my spouse lol. I wonder if a sippy cup with bottle attachment would be a little less weird?

A sippy cup is definitely less weird. My wife even bought some for me including a Tec the Tractor sippy cup from the Baby First channel on TV. You can find it online as Babyfirsttv.com

dogboy said:
A sippy cup is definitely less weird. My wife even bought some for me including a Tec the Tractor sippy cup from the Baby First channel on TV. You can find it online as Babyfirsttv.com

Well I've got sippy cups but I was wondering if there's such a thing as sippy cups you can attach a bottle nipple to. Seems to me there are.

dunno if you'd be interested, but there's munches and the occasional conventions.

I think it depends on when and how you wanna enjoy your little side.

If it's day by day soothing or exciting reminders, then you don't need to do anything scary at all! Maybe you could just buy a pair of cute maryjanes to stretch your daily style (bonus points for velcro), or some other slightly little-ish bit of clothing! Only, you gotta tell us all about it so we can live vicariously in jealousy through you!!!!

If you're looking for some alone time, think about what you want to get out of it? Is it to soothe and destress and get in the zone? Is there a show you could watch that's mindless fun and maybe a little immature? I personally end up watching a lot of Sailor Moon that way (I mean it's good but bad at the same time so being in a little mode pampering myself with other stuff allows me to tune out the bad and enjoy the good). Maybe watch some Disney movies or Miyazaki movies. A sippy cup could be nice with that so you don't worry about spilling your drink.

If you're spending that time with your spouse though I'm not sure any of these things are ... um... stuff they won't notice?! LOL What I mean is maybe rather than worrying about what won't be TOO MUCH, you should just have a conversation with them about wanting some times and spaces to explore being more little? Maybe they have some ideas of things they'd think are cute? If not they'll at least be upfront if they have some limits and you can not be springing something on them. You'll know if you're pushing, or know if you wanna keep stuff a little separate...

I know that can be super awkward, but really it saves a lot of tears in the end...

SleepyTyrant said:
dunno if you'd be interested, but there's munches and the occasional conventions.

Ok, I've heard that term a few times but I'm kinda afraid to Google it... erm... whatsa munch?

P.S. Don't feel too weirded out about the diaper's ... um ... intended purpose if that's what's makes them hard to consider. I for one have worn many a diaper without ... um... getting it dirty.

P.P.S. The thing about diaper is that they feel AMAZING! *(^_^)* There is absolutely nothing as blush inducing and little feeling as the comfort and security of being wrapped up. Even if you don't use them... you KNOW who they are for and what it means about YOU if you are wearing them!

P.P.P.S. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I sound like a pusher from one of those terrible 90's anti-drug commercials! SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, I certainly don't want to push anyone outside of their comfort zone. I think also you can have a totally satisfying little life with no diapers or even no toys at all ... it's all in the mind after all.

What kind of toys do you collect? I recently bought a millenium furby. I like 80s and 90s toys. I also tried my first diaper last night.

AdorableRabbit said:
Ok, I've heard that term a few times but I'm kinda afraid to Google it... erm... whatsa munch?

It's just a group that meets like once a month at a restaurant. You just eat and talk really. it's a way to meet and make friends...it also helps weed out the creepers.
Occasionally members will throw their own events like parties at their houses and stuff.

Baby pants training pants, for sure. they are wonderfully cozy and comfy. high quality as well.

There is always something quite special about the start of a journey. You could be on the cusp of great times and wonderful experiences. This life is full of such wonder and we have freedom and imagination to make of it what we will. Have you listened to your heart? Does it call out in need of something more? Is there a little thing you have thought about that sets that spark off?

Maybe the question is not what you should be doing or purchasing but what you hope to achieve as a whole from your little adventures. Having an ultimate goal of where you want to get to may make it easier to plan out and build up to the experience that you really are looking for. It may be that you need to work towards a bedtime routine or bath time experience as examples. I like the idea of involving your partner, rather than worrying about scaring them away. Involving someone in our lives is a surefire way to make sure everyone involved feels safe and wanted.

Whatever you choose and however you go about finding it all out, just promise yourself one thing. You will not sweat the small stuff and have fun. At the end of the day this is the reason we indulge our deepest fantasies. To relieve stress and create enjoyment that we may not otherwise experience.

AdorableRabbit said:
I think it depends on when and how you wanna enjoy your little side.

If it's day by day soothing or exciting reminders, then you don't need to do anything scary at all! Maybe you could just buy a pair of cute maryjanes to stretch your daily style (bonus points for velcro), or some other slightly little-ish bit of clothing! Only, you gotta tell us all about it so we can live vicariously in jealousy through you!!!!

If you're looking for some alone time, think about what you want to get out of it? Is it to soothe and destress and get in the zone? Is there a show you could watch that's mindless fun and maybe a little immature? I personally end up watching a lot of Sailor Moon that way (I mean it's good but bad at the same time so being in a little mode pampering myself with other stuff allows me to tune out the bad and enjoy the good). Maybe watch some Disney movies or Miyazaki movies. A sippy cup could be nice with that so you don't worry about spilling your drink.

If you're spending that time with your spouse though I'm not sure any of these things are ... um... stuff they won't notice?! LOL What I mean is maybe rather than worrying about what won't be TOO MUCH, you should just have a conversation with them about wanting some times and spaces to explore being more little? Maybe they have some ideas of things they'd think are cute? If not they'll at least be upfront if they have some limits and you can not be springing something on them. You'll know if you're pushing, or know if you wanna keep stuff a little separate...

I know that can be super awkward, but really it saves a lot of tears in the end...

P.S. Don't feel too weirded out about the diaper's ... um ... intended purpose if that's what's makes them hard to consider. I for one have worn many a diaper without ... um... getting it dirty.

P.P.S. The thing about diaper is that they feel AMAZING! *(^_^)* There is absolutely nothing as blush inducing and little feeling as the comfort and security of being wrapped up. Even if you don't use them... you KNOW who they are for and what it means about YOU if you are wearing them!

P.P.P.S. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I sound like a pusher from one of those terrible 90's anti-drug commercials! SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, I certainly don't want to push anyone outside of their comfort zone. I think also you can have a totally satisfying little life with no diapers or even no toys at all ... it's all in the mind after all.

Thanks for all your insight and no you don't sound pushy. It isn't that I don't want to try diapers it's that I think it'd be the one step too far and my boyfriend would be turned off. It's not worth that to me, I can click without diapers easier than I can live without him yknow?

Besides that, I Love Sailor Moon!! I was a little kid when it first released and me and my friends had the song memorized. Watched it every day. Miyazaki is amazing too.

I'm planning to order some Little clothes off Etsy as soon as I lose a little weight... And you bet I'll show them off ;)

- - - Updated - - -

AcePrincess said:
What kind of toys do you collect? I recently bought a millenium furby. I like 80s and 90s toys. I also tried my first diaper last night.

What kind of toys? All kinds. I was born in 89 so I definitely had an original Furby!! Lucky you.

In terms of what I am ACTIVELY collecting, stuffies (always), porcelain dolls, Calico Critters sets, Disney Tsum Tsums (I have like hundreds lol) as well as pretty much anything else that catches my fancy. I also have a ton of Lego.

For me it was pacifier first. I wouldn't dare to touch diapers, well.... I kinda grew curious and found myself liking it very much :3 the best answer is to try and find out yourself ~

CryBaby said:
Thanks for all your insight and no you don't sound pushy. It isn't that I don't want to try diapers it's that I think it'd be the one step too far and my boyfriend would be turned off. It's not worth that to me, I can click without diapers easier than I can live without him yknow?

Besides that, I Love Sailor Moon!! I was a little kid when it first released and me and my friends had the song memorized. Watched it every day. Miyazaki is amazing too.

Well, it's hard to know what will push him away if you don't talk about it...

Besides, it's not like your enjoyment of ... um ... padding ... needs to be something that you do with him. It's ok to have little time and little things that you do together, and some you do apart. I mean there's some hobbies and activities he's into that I'm sure you don't are for and don't go whole hog into but still know about and support, right?

YES!!! SAILOR SCOUTS FOREVER!!!! Are you watching the re-make, Sailor Moon Crystal? It's... actually it's pretty terrible I think. All the bad corny and old fashioned stuff is there, but because it's new and shiny and the production values are good it's hard to forgive it under a haze of nostalgia... ;_;

I think I'm gonna go back to just watching the original ... I'm only in the middle of Sailor Moon R!!!

Ahhhhhhh... I think I'd like to be a Sailor Scout - fighting evil while looking pretty! But ... both the boys and girls at school will make fun of me for sure... Uguuuu~

AdorableRabbit said:
Well, it's hard to know what will push him away if you don't talk about it...

Besides, it's not like your enjoyment of ... um ... padding ... needs to be something that you do with him. It's ok to have little time and little things that you do together, and some you do apart. I mean there's some hobbies and activities he's into that I'm sure you don't are for and don't go whole hog into but still know about and support, right?

YES!!! SAILOR SCOUTS FOREVER!!!! Are you watching the re-make, Sailor Moon Crystal? It's... actually it's pretty terrible I think. All the bad corny and old fashioned stuff is there, but because it's new and shiny and the production values are good it's hard to forgive it under a haze of nostalgia... ;_;

I think I'm gonna go back to just watching the original ... I'm only in the middle of Sailor Moon R!!!

Ahhhhhhh... I think I'd like to be a Sailor Scout - fighting evil while looking pretty! But ... both the boys and girls at school will make fun of me for sure... Uguuuu~

True. For now I'm not interested in diapers, who knows what the future holds though.

And about Sailor Moon, no I don't watch the new one I'm a strictly original kind of gal. Who was your favourite Sailor Scout?? I liked Jupiter best as a kid but now I like Sailor Venus.

Oh, I think I have the most in common with Ami! She's smart, she's got a computer, she's great at games, she's thoughtful and polite, she's got short hair... I just wish her attack was cooler than make it foggy!

... or maybe that's what I want to think. Maybe I'm too much of a crybaby like Usagi... (;_;)...

Last edited:
Binkies are one of my favourite baby things. You just have to incorporate whatever you feel comfortable with and take it a bit at a time so you don't rush it and end up in a binge and purge cycle. Personally the every day things I use are binkies, bottles, sippy cups, kids cutlery, kids plates and bowls (I have Cinderella and My Little Pony ones!), diapers, onesies, stuffies, cute socks, kids bedding, colouring books, there's probably loads more but I can't think off the top of my head! I also use lots of baby products like Johnson's baby body wash, talc, bubble bath and baby oil.

ellathesmall said:
Binkies are one of my favourite baby things. You just have to incorporate whatever you feel comfortable with and take it a bit at a time so you don't rush it and end up in a binge and purge cycle. Personally the every day things I use are binkies, bottles, sippy cups, kids cutlery, kids plates and bowls (I have Cinderella and My Little Pony ones!), diapers, onesies, stuffies, cute socks, kids bedding, colouring books, there's probably loads more but I can't think off the top of my head! I also use lots of baby products like Johnson's baby body wash, talc, bubble bath and baby oil.

I've been using Johnson's for years already because I have sensitive skin :) I definitely do a lot of the same daily things as you. Kids cutlery is a great idea I hadn't thought of. Might go find myself some next week, thanks for the idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back