Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bambino

Default bambino

hi all I'm looking at getting some bambino nappies /diapers are they any good its just there are so many different types out there I want some that can hold up to a few wettings and maybe the odd messing thanks

If you don't mind the fact that the print feels out of place and not babyish at all, I'd recommend these: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...-Diaper-Review for best total absorbancy instead.

I would personally go for Bambino over ABU every time. They are not the cheapest, but I think Balissimos are excellent and a good value. Their older designs aren't bad either. I haven't tried the space specifically, but I tried the ABU Lavender and I thought it was just ok.

I feel like Bambino or ABU is a great choice. ABUs are slightly more absorbent and for me have held up better over longer periods of use, but both companies offer a great product. Personally I would base it off of design preference, as both companies offer great options for high absorbency. If your not looking for an all over design but rather an all over white diaper ABU has the simple which is the same as their other high absorbency diapers besides the print. Either way both offer a great product and great options to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolyn View Post
    I would personally go for Bambino over ABU every time. They are not the cheapest, but I think Balissimos are excellent and a good value. Their older designs aren't bad either. I haven't tried the space specifically, but I tried the ABU Lavender and I thought it was just ok.
    The two tape designs are a completely different diaper from the single taped ones. I have both Bellissimos and ABU Little Paws. They are both thicker, more absorbent, and have better tapes.

I've lately fallen in diaper-love with the Bambino Magnifico diapers--the ones with the stretchy sides and the dinosaur prints. Sadly, they just ran out of stock. NOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I've lately fallen in diaper-love with the Bambino Magnifico diapers--the ones with the stretchy sides and the dinosaur prints. Sadly, they just ran out of stock. NOOOOOOO!
    Glad I just got my first order of them. I'd been putting it off for some time and finally decided to get some and see how I liked them.

I got my first case and I'm just torn because the mediums are too small but the large swallow me whole. I love their diapers though, so I'm probably just going to wear the large from now on. Mediums fit but only just.

And the tapes can be soooo finnicky... frustrating sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglebutt View Post
    Mediums fit but only just.
    Would you mind sharing your measurements? Having worn a large in just about everything else, I ordered the L/XL Magnificos and found the sizing to be about what I expected--maybe slightly larger than the ABU larges I'm used to. The diaper rises to just above my belly button in front. That's a good, safe rise, but I wondered if, because of the stretchy sides on these diapers, I might get away with wearing the S/M diapers also--for when a more trim fit is needed. In most diapers, a medium won't work on me because the lower tapes won't quite reach.

I have a 38" waist and 27" rise.

Our measurements are very similar, I'm just a couple inches over you. I have problems with the lower tapes simply not meeting the landing zone. I'd say with your measurements they'll probably work out, but you might see a little discomfort.. that's what I experienced anyway. But I'm workin' with it.. Mediums seem to work more here due to the stretch and I do like a snug fit myself over being eaten whole by my diaper. I've tried the Classico M and while they fit me as well, they're simply too tight around the legs, was losing circulation sometimes depending on how I was sitting. :<