Binge and Purge cycle. So glad I didn't chuck all my nappies away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a huge binge cycle last September and when I going through it I spent excess of £400 on different varieties of nappies. It lasted over a month wearing 24/7 then suddenly the urge to wear completely stopped, I must off burned all the binge chemicals in my brain. I had packets and packets of nappies laying around and nowhere to hide the I was contemplating chucking them out. Thankfully I didn't because the binge cycle has returned with vengeance. lol

IMG_0240.jpg

You did go a "Little" overboard huh? This is the main reason I keep a locked footlocker in the back of my closet. When I don't want to or can't be little for awhile, I just stash everything away for when I come back to it.

i try to limit myself from going overboard. it's very hard and frustrating at times but the pay off at the end is great!!! the release man, the release!!!

In order to prevent the binge purge cycle you need to address it in three parts. Start wearing diapers when ever you start getting thoughts about wanting them (long before it turns into a need and you binge). Also, do your best to cut back on any binging. Don't go overboard with them, and don't use them so much all at once. Lastly, don't ever give into the purge. Keep wearing a diaper even when you don't want to.

Eventually you will find that happy medium and just realize you haven't binged or purged in a long while.

This is all very interesting to me because I've technically never been through the cycle, except in mild form. My "binges" involve wearing every night for awhile, and my "purges" involve not wearing for several weeks. I think it's the same thing, but a milder version of it. I think Slomo's advice is best though, just enjoy diapers when you want to. And when you don't want to... understand that a part of you still does. It never goes away, and why should it? It's a part of who you are. IMO, it makes you more interesting as a person. Perhaps it can be difficult for others to grasp or deal with, but gee, whose problem is that? :p Don't throw them away. The only point on which I would contradict Slomo's advice is that if you need to take a break, then take a break... but save the diapers for another day.

That would be a lot to purge and glad for you that you resisted.

On the flip side though if anyone is purging SDK mediums you are making the right decision... PM me for my address to send them to ;)

Good job you did not purge all those packets. You would not be able to show it all off now! You will not be running out for a while.

Slomo said:
In order to prevent the binge purge cycle you need to address it in three parts. Start wearing diapers when ever you start getting thoughts about wanting them (long before it turns into a need and you binge). Also, do your best to cut back on any binging. Don't go overboard with them, and don't use them so much all at once. Lastly, don't ever give into the purge. Keep wearing a diaper even when you don't want to.

Eventually you will find that happy medium and just realize you haven't binged or purged in a long while.

That seems like great advice. I'm going to try to do that too.

To Bobbilly, really glad you didn't purge.

Last edited:
Osito said:
That seems like great advice. I'm going to try to do that too.

Thanks, but you'll still need a little luck and a lot of practice. This is definitely one of those things that's harder to do than to say.

I don't want to take anything away from anyone, but coming from someone who has gone through the cycle more time's he'd like to admit (and blown a lot of money doing it), this is really solid advice. I wish I had listened to advice like this before I went through the cycle countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back