Diapers when Flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the additional proof in showing the bigger of an issue you make it, the worse it will be for you. Well, in your case it unfortunately was the guy behind you that made a big deal of it all.

As has been said already, you can go through and nothing will happen. I've done it several times even with plastic pants on.

BTW if you get the TSA Pre Approval, you never have to worry about the body scanner. You only go through a medal detector

I've flown while wearing on about half a dozen occasions... never once had an anomaly show up on the radio-wave scanner (I always opt-out of the backscatter radiation scanner).

Airport security is theatre. I flew internationally with a bag of weed in my laptop bag once... Accidentally! I forgot it was in there until I sat down infront of my connecting gate and opened my laptop bag. Funny thing is before my first flight, they confiscated a tiny eyeglasses screwdriver that was "too long" and it was right next to the bag of weed!

I'd say the notification card is the best way to go if you're hoping the TSA won't embarass you... but I seriously won't worry about it to much.

Never had any real issues - have been frisked more than once and quietly asked if I am wearing an pad and then let through
Always make sure my diaper is dry when I go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back