Not open for further replies.

BlueBinki

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
What's up guys.
I was online last night and found a sight JUST FOR ABDL onesies and it LOOKS awesome.
HOWEVER! I was curious, as to whether or not any of the vast population of ADISC members had any reviews or advice on the adorable looking outfits.:confused:

Thanks for all your help guys! You're the best.

A quick google search produced the link. www.joeycuties.com They look amazing, the website might be a bit overdone. Curious to see if anybody else has experience with them. Maybe ill give em a shot and see if it's as amazing as it looks.

Really interested in hearing what people think of these the matching long sleeve onesie and trousers look amazing just what I've been looking for

I may pull the trigger and order something today. My one concern is they are using a pampers logo one of their diapers (which Im married to ABUs products so I wouldn't be in the market to purchase that) but it may generate a cease and desist letter from papa P and G. But we shall see

The photograph selection is what confuses me. Is it supposed to be an overpriced advertisement or a turn on?

Khaymen said:
The photograph selection is what confuses me. Is it supposed to be an overpriced advertisement or a turn on?

The more I looked into it the pictures are the owner of the company. I guess he wants to sell his modeling side for profit. Appears to be a pretty new start up.

Last edited:
Just placed an order for a onesie and pant set. We will see what happens. It came to about 80 bucks US with shipping. Interesting that they add ten bucks from a small to a medium and 15 from a medium to a large. My size was in the medium but I went large since I expect some shrink in the laundry. I guess we can call this the "beta" test.

Last edited:
That's cool that they have their own diapers.

I love onsies. It helps hold my diaper up I really want some long sleeve onesies

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

They do look really nice. I hope the selection does get bigger in the future.

babyblueblanket said:
I may pull the trigger and order something today. My one concern is they are using a pampers logo one of their diapers (which Im married to ABUs products so I wouldn't be in the market to purchase that) but it may generate a cease and desist letter from papa P and G. But we shall see

Yeah that's a good point. It'd be a shame to lose a startup like that over something that could be easily fixed. On the brighter side, I sent a link to my girlfriend for them and I'm pretty sure she's considering getting them for me! Super stoked.

- - - Updated - - -

babyblueblanket said:
They do look really nice. I hope the selection does get bigger in the future.

Yeah I know right?! They could definitely do some growing but I'm incredibly excited that I found it!

- - - Updated - - -

AcePrincess said:
There's not enough variety. There's only two patterns. I found some good shops on ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/bigtots/
http://stores.ebay.com/happyendingsecodiapers/

True. However I think what they do have is pretty impressive. It's actually gotten a lot of good reviews from what I can tell anyways.

Bby said:
Really interested in hearing what people think of these the matching long sleeve onesie and trousers look amazing just what I've been looking for

Me too! I'm really excited for what I've seen so far. It's apparently been doing a bit of growth since it started. Which is promising.

- - - Updated - - -

babyblueblanket said:
Just placed an order for a onesie and pant set. We will see what happens. It came to about 80 bucks US with shipping. Interesting that they add ten bucks from a small to a medium and 15 from a medium to a large. My size was in the medium but I went large since I expect some shrink in the laundry. I guess we can call this the "beta" test.

Awesome! Do give the details on the fit and overall "wearability" of them. I'm anxious to hear if they hold up to the self-hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have the standard size chart on the website and a for you can fill out to customize the size if your not the cookie cutter shape. Other than the self promotion they don't really say anything about size and fit. My order number was relatively low so my guess it that correlates to the number of people who have ordered. I'm going to assume reviews are going to be very limited for a little bit until they start making it out to the public.

Personally I'm a big fan of onesies downunder, I love their designs and they are really good quality. I'm actually a promoter for them on instagram because I love them so much! I have a discount code which is ELLATHESMALL should you ever wish to buy from them. I often wear them with skirts or pinafores out of the house :)

I placed an order in October and never received it, and I heard form others sane thing I'm out $80.00:(

Well

If you used PayPal, they will refund!

Credit cards are bit more of a pain...but usually refund too...

So, if you didn't get them, call...

babyblueblanket said:
A quick google search produced the link. www.joeycuties.com They look amazing, the website might be a bit overdone. Curious to see if anybody else has experience with them. Maybe ill give em a shot and see if it's as amazing as it looks.

It looked pretty amazing but I do not know why it asked me weather I was over 13 when it should have been 18

ellathesmall said:
Personally I'm a big fan of onesies downunder, I love their designs and they are really good quality. I'm actually a promoter for them on instagram because I love them so much! I have a discount code which is ELLATHESMALL should you ever wish to buy from them. I often wear them with skirts or pinafores out of the house :)

Ellathesmall I love onsiesdownunder onesie's too but they don't yet sell any matching pants to go with there onesies mabey it could be something for you to suggest

babypant said:
I placed an order in October and never received it, and I heard form others sane thing I'm out $80.00:(

I used my paypal account so if I detect any troubles I should be okay. My order says still in processing and its been about a week. The website does say it will take 5 to 10 days so I'll give them a bit more time until I send an email.

lamando said:
I love onsies. It helps hold my diaper up I really want some long sleeve onesies

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk
Jenny at Babykin's makes some real nice long sleeve onesies , I have hawaiian,boat neck short ,boat neck long ,regular neck short and long as well as polo/golf shirts , she does nice work and has no problem with adding custom placed pockets and such.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back