Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
So I had my first accident. I was in a public restroom getting ready to change my diaper when I had the sudden urge and filled my diaper beyond its capacity. The next thing I knew pee was leaking all over my pants. Talk about embarrassing and then I had to walk out of said bathroom to my car with soaked pants. At least I had a dry diaper though.

just curious, if it was your first accident, why were you already soaked and in the bathroom? I mean sometimes like after a few drinks or alot of coffee a sudden gush happens, but you had a completely full bladder at this point? I mean a wet stain if you can't get it off fast enough I've had happen, never soaked pants when I was at the toilet though (usually would be at the bar)

so my diaper was full and I knew I needed changed. Before I could get changed my bladder let go. At that point I tried to stop but couldn't. My diaper just couldn't hold it and leaked all over my pants. I still have some control but I would say it's getting worse the more I wear.

moments like that I'd definetly advise looking into getting some rubber pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back