• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Uh.. H-Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylaArix

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
H-Hi there, Im K-Kayla how is everyone? I am a Babyfur a furry and a AB/DL. So hi.

Hello, and welcome! hope you enjoy adisc.

Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies, interests, ect.

Welcome to the community!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

hewwos :clap:

Welcome!

I'm new, and only recently discovered I liked furry and ... er ... baby furry stuff!

I talk a lot fast, but don't let it fool you, I'm actually quite shy so I'm over compenstating!!

What about your favorite books and movies? We were just sharing our favorites the other day in the Littles thread and it was a super great way to discover new stuff!

Hai, Sorry I couldnt get to you all sooner, I was a bit busy with some other stuff. But.
I really love the Lost Hero book series which is a spin off of Percy Jackson series. I love greek mythology and such. I love the stories that involves the pandora box and the contents inside of the same box.
I love FPS games, Platforming games, and Puzzle games. I also love unique games such as combining two genres that doesnt go together and mix them together into one beautiful works of art. I love Undertale
I love Music, Video Game music, video game music remixes, techno, electro, dubstep, hardstyle.

KaylaArix said:
Hai, Sorry I couldnt get to you all sooner, I was a bit busy with some other stuff. But.
I really love the Lost Hero book series which is a spin off of Percy Jackson series. I love greek mythology and such. I love the stories that involves the pandora box and the contents inside of the same box.
I love FPS games, Platforming games, and Puzzle games. I also love unique games such as combining two genres that doesnt go together and mix them together into one beautiful works of art. I love Undertale
I love Music, Video Game music, video game music remixes, techno, electro, dubstep, hardstyle.

Hi and welcome. Great reply, by the way. I'm a professional musician, so yeah, I like music too. I'm pretty eclectic, enjoying a little different genres.

Hey, welcome. Undertale's great, huh? What kind of music are you into?

Ohhh, I like Undertale too! I kinda stopped though when I got stuck with one of the skeletons fights ... the game is hard! Uguuuuuu~!

I should try again...

Of if you like Undertale you might really like Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt? It's got less story but the same retro RPG charm. Or also Lil'Eat, that has more story... but is short and has less fighting... check them out maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back