• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

olithecupcake

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, I'm Oli. :) I've identified as a little for maybe a year now, recently been interested in the baby side of things as well. Haven't had a chance to wear yet, but I would like to try. I love coloring, plushies, and toys.

Outside of the little side of things I'm a spooky little nerd who loves music, theatre, and fiction of all sorts! I also love to travel and learn about other cultures. I'd love to be a performer someday (acting, music, maybe even youtube I'm really not sure yet).

I've lurked around here before, but I decided to join in hopes of connecting with more people like me. It's amazing how many of us there really are!

Welcome!

I enjoy being little (littled?) just as much as being babied! All kinds is fun!

Spooky? Um.. I'm afraid to ask? (o_O);;

I'm a bit of bookworm too ... What are your favorite books or authors?

Welcome again! It's sure nice to know we're not alone huh!?

AdorableRabbit said:
Welcome!

I enjoy being little (littled?) just as much as being babied! All kinds is fun!

Spooky? Um.. I'm afraid to ask? (o_O);;

I'm a bit of bookworm too ... What are your favorite books or authors?

Welcome again! It's sure nice to know we're not alone huh!?

Lol. Well when I say spooky, I just mean I like "darker" stuff. I'm kinda obsessed with vampires and I love heavy metal, monsters, horror movies, and stuff like that. I considered myself a goth for a long time though I'm not nearly as into it as I used to be.

When I said fiction, I also meant tv, movies, and video games. But, my favorite series is The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. ^_^ I'm not sure I have favorite authors per say. I used to love Stephen King but I haven't read any of his books in a while. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. I also really like biographies. One of my favorite books is Nikki Sixx's This is Gonna Hurt. I've kind of fallen out of reading traditional books in lieu of fanfiction. Which is a real shame honestly, I should start reading again. What type of books do you like?

Thank you for such a kind welcome. ^_^ It really is a huge relief when you realize you're not alone.

Oh yeah I read a bunch of the Vampire Chronicles when I was in college! They were pretty good... I even did that Vampire role-playing game, though I annoyed the Game Master because I was enjoying the roleplay of being courted by a older vampire so much that I ended up playing too hard to get! *eeep*

We're enjoying re-reading Harry Potter now that the illustrated ones are coming out! Have you read the Magicians by Lev Grossman? It's kinda like Harry Potter and Narnia but with sex drugs and grown up self loathing!

I read mostly trashy science fiction these days... stuff like the Lost Fleet.

I'm really excited she's writing new ones again. She even has the rights back and she was talking about turning it into a tv show like Game of Thrones. Vampire the Masquerade? I always wanted to play that. Never really had the chance though. Can't blame ya, I'd probably do the same. Vampires are my weakness. There's just something about them ya know?

Have you seen Fantastic Beasts yet? I thought it was incredible. Newt is so pure and lovely. I've never read that, but it sounds cool! I'll have to check it out.

I've never really read sci-fi before. I'm more into fantasy and horror type stuff. I have four of the Song of Ice and Fire series but I haven't got round to reading them yet. Only a bit into the first one.

Also I mean to say before, your icon is really adorable.

Nooooooo! >_< I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts yet!

Waiting for it to come to video ... we hardly every make it to the movies... but am desperately looking forward to it!

Thanks BTW, I'm still working on the avatar, but I think it's promising!

It's worth the wait. Trust me.

It's very promising. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back