Where to buy cute fashionable onesies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone knows some good sites that sell fashionable adult onesies. By fashionable I just mean high quality and with some interesting design on them.

I've been curious about those animal themed ones... Kigurumi? *eeep*

I've liked the ones from ABU.

Ya, I have been sort of looking around for animal ones myself, but I have yet to find anything quite what I am looking for.

You can also try little keeper sleeper as well. Very soft and cute sleepers. They close at the back.

AdorableRabbit said:
I've been curious about those animal themed ones... Kigurumi? *eeep*

Kigurumi are the best! I have a Red Panda kigurumi from Sazac <3

I've got a black one but they do prints from onesies down under , also got a baby printed one from littles down under.

I'd also like to find the kigurami type ones but with snaps between the legs like a traditional onesie, something in a nice thick cotton would be really nice

Amazon lists a few and there's Jumpin Jammerz.

The best onesies I know of are by onesies downunder! I love them so much that I'm a promoter for them on instagram which means I have a discount code which is ELLATHESMALL should you ever wish to purchase from them! Their designs are gorgeous and they are great quality :)

I have purchased a few from here: http://www.babykins.com/.

They have some that have prints. Shipping seems to be somewhat high but if I make a larger order the cost seems to flatten out. I want to get the car print one of these day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back