• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hey there!

I'm Diego, a 21-year-old boy/pup/sissy living in NY. Been interested in diapers literally since the first grade, and have been indulging in wearing 24/7 off-and-on since coming to college. I have a definite AB side, with onesies, plushies, and pacifiers, but I do consider myself more of a DL.

Outside the AB/DL realm, I'm studying biology, in hopes of working in ecology or wildlife management. I love hockey, playing guitar, video games, watching cartoons, and writing (original stories, mostly, but I am a sucker for TMNT and Spyro fanfiction). You can find me on Tumblr, Reddit, and D-Bois under the same name, and on FetLife as CoyoteBoy!

I've lurked around here before, but would love to contribute to the community and communicate with like-minded people. So many of us have spent part of our lives thinking we're the only ones with our interests, and I'm thankful that here in the Internet age, we have a vibrant forum full of folks with their own unique ideas and perspectives.

Thanks for reading, and stay crinkly! :)

Welcome from a fellow newcomer!

What games are you playing? I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas and it's super happy fun calming and conducive to little space, but it's also super grindy so I may drop it so I can have more time catching up on my grown up games!

What kind of cartoons do you like? I like both kids ones and grown up ones!

Honestly mostly Skyrim, I'm on like my twelfth playthrough lol! I do play some classics on emulators like Pokemon Yellow, Spyro the Dragon, etc. Once I can get a 3DS I totally need Sun or Moon! And I'm also a fan of both big-boy cartoons (South Park, Family Guy) and little-boy ones (Steven Universe, TMNT, Dexter's Lab) though it does depend on what age I'm feeling.

TheLittlestCoyote said:
Honestly mostly Skyrim, I'm on like my twelfth playthrough lol! I do play some classics on emulators like Pokemon Yellow, Spyro the Dragon, etc. Once I can get a 3DS I totally need Sun or Moon! And I'm also a fan of both big-boy cartoons (South Park, Family Guy) and little-boy ones (Steven Universe, TMNT, Dexter's Lab) though it does depend on what age I'm feeling.

Aaaaaaaaaaah! I LOVE Steven Universe! (*o*)

Can't wait for the next season...

Same here! There was a marathon on yesterday and I damn near called out of work to watch :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back