Thread: Dry nites

Default Dry nites

Hello, I've just ordered some huggies drynites large. Hopefully they arrive on Tuesday as promised. I weight about 55kg so they should fit me. My question is if you had a chance to wear any. If so, did you like them? Gosh, I'm very excited

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacob98 View Post
    Hello, I've just ordered some huggies drynites large. Hopefully they arrive on Tuesday as promised. I weight about 55kg so they should fit me. My question is if you had a chance to wear any. If so, did you like them? Gosh, I'm very excited
    I wear them every night. I love them.

they're the only ones I get and they are amazing should fit you better but they're amazing

Hey, I'm back, wearing drynites. They are really comfortable like real underwear. They do fit perfectly and that rustling sound while moving makes me smile. You can barely hear it when clothed so there is no way someone would find out.
    However I don't think it was made for my kind of butt(lol) because I leaked in the back. I peed a bit and leaked. I know, i know. This is not diaper and doesn't hold that much but I thought it was supposed for bedwetting. I can't imagine how it can hold everything while asleep. I'm 55kg(121lbs), waist 81cm(31')=totally for me. Do you guys have similar problem or is it just me?
    It makes me nervous and insecure when I can't trust my diaper. Pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacob98 View Post
    Hey, I'm back, wearing drynites. They are really comfortable like real underwear. They do fit perfectly and that rustling sound while moving makes me smile. You can barely hear it when clothed so there is no way someone would find out.
    However I don't think it was made for my kind of butt(lol) because I leaked in the back. I peed a bit and leaked. I know, i know. This is not diaper and doesn't hold that much but I thought it was supposed for bedwetting. I can't imagine how it can hold everything while asleep. I'm 55kg(121lbs), waist 81cm(31')=totally for me. Do you guys have similar problem or is it just me?
    It makes me nervous and insecure when I can't trust my diaper. Pls help.

Im having a similar Problem sometimes but I leak out the front or the leg guards because Im a side sleeper. I wonder why they leak on the back. But Im still amazed at how much they hold.

How do they fit you? I fit pretty well in them but it always feels like a bit of my buttcrack is showing. I cant pull them up higher and a bit is always hanging between my legs. Do you got some tips? Im around 70-75KG

Yeah, that hole in the front worries me. If I sleep on my belly or on the side I will leak.
    They fit perfectly. Bit of a loose i guess. When wet I can feel falling it down to knees but that doesn't really matter. Problem is that it's not covering my whole butt-the part where it leaked from. It's on the back where 'tapes' meet slim(long) 'diaper part'. I don't know what causes it. Maybe my 'little guy' is bigger than he should be...

I don't know about any tips as it is the first time I wear them. To your problem, I think it's because of your weight. Maybe lost of a few kgs help. I don't recommend you loosing weight to my numbers. I'm really underweight and in fact I should put on weight (to about 60-65kg). Have you tried onesies or tight underwear over drynites to secure them in place?

Hmm okay I think I'll try wearing underwear over them tonight. I can't get a onesie.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk