celticbabyboy

Rep for ConvertUps
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that we have finally made some Cartoon print ConvertUps after so many requests from all around the world. In all honesty we've been working flat-out to keep up with the orders for the existing designs, but we had some time over the festive period and got some end of season cartoon/animal print fabrics, and this is what we've managed to create.

These are super limited edition, only a few of each design in each size, just to test demand and get feedback. When they are gone, they are gone.

Buy with free very discrete (plain white envelope, like a letter) world-wide shipping at www.convertups.com

new CUPS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4083_1024x1024.jpgIMG_4039_1024x1024.jpgIMG_4056_1024x1024.jpgIMG_4041_1024x1024.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4072_1024x1024.jpg

Man, I wish I had the money right now to buy those. I totally would if that counts for anything. ^.^

Ooooh! Super tempted to get one of those elephant prints!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys take VISA gift cards?

Sheepies said:
Ooooh! Super tempted to get one of those elephant prints!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys take VISA gift cards?

Hi,

We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX as well as PayPal. I'm not sure how Visa gift cards work - I'd suggest giving it a try on the site and see if it works.

Thanks for your interest. They are been going pretty quick. Sold 11 of the new designs yesterday!

Those look pretty awesome, if only money wasn't an issue. :(

Love that aqua color! Just curious, seems like several AB/DL suppliers are also selling their products via Amazon, any consideration of Convertups adding them as a second marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back