Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdreamland

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been wondering about these diapers for a while now how are they? Like I've never used a 2 tape diaper before and idk how it would feel also how's the absorbancey on them?

The absorbency is substantial it can handle 3-4 floods easily enough. The 2 tapes are interesting to say the least but sadly are probably the worst feature. They are actually pretty comfortable they leave you feeling like you have more freedom of movement and hold incredibly well. But the lack of a lower tape leads to leaks a little too soon I feel. The diapers are capable of taking 4+ floods but because of the tapes the 4th one is iffy and you'd better be very careful of your position when going beyond that. The lavender scent is subtle and nice and I think whenever you wet them it leaves a tingling sensation on your skin for a minute. It's still a good diaper but the single tapes are the weakness. I recommend trying it but definitely start with a bag and not a half case or more.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

They are absolutely adorable, and can help one to feel very girlish... and when they're scented, even more so. But I have to echo the comment that the 2 tapes are the worst feature in my opinion, and they do tend to leak more easily, so plastic pants are recommended.

They're adorable. I love that they're scented and they hold a ton. I can wear them all night and flood them several times without issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back