First time wearing in public (and in class)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I wore a diaper to my calculus class today. It was so exciting! (And it was my first time wearing a diaper in public!)

So I put on a Preschool (in my dorm) to relax before classes, and I figured that I might as well try to wear it in class (It was still dry, but I needed to go by this point. I tend to drink a lot before I wear in anticipation.).

I put on my normal clothes over top (boxers and jeans) and it seemed to hide it well enough, even though I waddled very slightly. I went to math class and sat in the back row, and by now I was sweating a little bit. I kept holding it, because I was afraid it might leak, but eventually I realized that I couldn't afford the distraction and wet a little.

It was different, to be able to wet myself and have nobody notice. Feeling emboldened, I flooded the diaper (after a bit of coaxing), and to my delight, there were no leaks, and nobody noticed! I can't notice a significant smell either, since I drank a lot of water today, probably.

I'm loving the feeling of wearing my secret, and nobody being the wiser.

One little issue though. The end of class is approaching (I'm typing this up in class), and I'm not entirely sure I can put my legs together anymore. I think I'm going to wait for most everybody to file out before I try to waddle back to my dorm room.

Congratulations, I hope you were concentrating on your studies while also typing this. :smile: Do you think it was worth it? Will you be doing it again? Is there anything you would do differently?

MotherFaith said:
Congratulations, I hope you were concentrating on your studies while also typing this. :smile: Do you think it was worth it? Will you be doing it again? Is there anything you would do differently?

I think it went as well as it could have done, and I rather enjoyed it. I don't think I'll try it again for a while, since I think I'd rather enjoy diapers in a slightly more private place. I was so worried about the diaper's fit and what I would do if I leaked. I don't regret it though.

If (or when, I guess) I do it again, I think I'll bring some plastic bags so that I can dispose of it cleanly (and without worrying) in a public bathroom. And maybe a spare diaper so I can get changed, if I'm feeling adventurous.

don’t worry too much, it just draws attention if anything, no one is looking at your butt ;) as for the waddling its less noticeable to other people then it is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back