Thread: Finally joined the Xbox community. Any suggestions for games

Default Finally joined the Xbox community. Any suggestions for games

I have been a lifelong Playstation supporter and I have finally got an Xbox one today. What are some good games to play for Xbox. Currently I have overwatch, rocket league and sunset overdrive. Looking for any suggestions as I play multiple types of games.

Aside from Overwatch and Rocket League which you already have, my thoughts (In no particular order)

- Final Fantasy (Not played it, but have heard its amazing from friends)
    - Call of Duty (Im not a fan of the recent direction tbh)
    - Hitman
    - Grand Theft Auto V
    - Forza Series (Motorsport for closed tracks, Horizon for open world)

If you like older systems like the N64 Rare Replay is a collection of 30 games from the developer Rare. Tomb Raider is also a fantastic franchise and one of my personal favorite series. I would also suggest looking at a list of backwards compatible games as there have been a ton of excellent Xbox 360 games made playable on Xbox One.

I have already played gta 5 for ps4 and I like call of duty but lately I haven't wanted to play them. I do like driving games so forza is one I want to try and I've been looking at hit man but never got it yet. I got hooked on rocket league last night and had a lot of fun playing that

Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara if you like old school 90's arcade types

Gears of War (latest version is 4). Easy to get into and loads of fun. This is the game I'm most likely to play multiplayer. I also like the Halo series.

Another great option for Xbox One is to buy an EA Access subscribtion pass. It cost $29.99 a year but if you look around you can usually get it cheaper, and it gives you access to over 40 games made by EA immediately to play.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiDL View Post
    Another great option for Xbox One is to buy an EA Access subscribtion pass. It cost $29.99 a year but if you look around you can usually get it cheaper, and it gives you access to over 40 games made by EA immediately to play.

When I was first downloading games I saw that in the store and had to get it. I got ufc 2, NBA live 15 or 16 and a few others too. Definitely a great deal there especially since you'd pay a lot more if you buy them one at a time