Thread: How can I get diapers without my parents knowing?

Default How can I get diapers without my parents knowing?

How can I get diapers and hide them while still living in the same house as my parents? Tips?

You’re an adult right? Just go out and buy them and then bring them back when they are not around.

Depends on your current situation. You'll probably need to drive, if you're not in walking distance to the nearest store. Just try to think of a way to smuggle them in. A backpack, or getting them in when everyone's gone to bed. When you hide them, be more creative than just under your bed. Somewhere people wouldn't think to look in general, like an old box stashed in the top of your closet, or a lockbox if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by OGDL View Post
    How can I get diapers and hide them while still living in the same house as my parents? Tips?
    Im sure this was implied in the previous responses but if you have your own transportation pick it up at ups/fedex depending on what it is shipped through.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That plan didnt work, i ordered them and they never came.

Honestly it's probably easier just to wait until you move out. If you really need to get a diaper fix it's best to order just a sample pack, that way you only have to hide two or three diapers and the package is relatively small.

Quote Originally Posted by OGDL View Post
    That plan didnt work, i ordered them and they never came.
    That sounds suspicious, I'd have contacted customer support at ABU I can tell you their customer support is top notch (had to call them myself at one point) and would not leave you unsatisfied, did you not contact them about it?