Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, i finally decided to sign up in this forum! I'm an Italian student and I'm currently attending the first year of university (First of all I apologized for any english error, I'm still studying and I need to practice).
    I like technology and computers (in fact I'm studying Computer Science) and I love listening to/reading people articles, expectially if they are in English. I mean any kind of stuff, from Ted talks about science and life to articles about how things work.

But it wasn't always like this: back 3/4 years I didn't like English and hated reading anything, until one day. I always had thoughts about diapers and other similar stuff. When I finally found the courage to search on the internet I found about these other people and found the abdl community. But I couldn't really understand what people were saying, because my English was really bad, so I started to study it. Very soon I start enjoy also music that wasn't only in Italian. I start to read more about technology and programming. And I read forums thread about abdl, articles and stories.

All this to say that I like diaper also only for this reason, that they helped me to open my horizons. I love this community and now I think that just reading posts it's not enough, when I can also participate.
    Also because... I've never tried a diaper... I'm too scared to buy one. One of the things I am expecting from this forum is to become brave enough to go and buy a diaper or at least learn better this side of myself.

Sorry for the long introduction, and I really thank you if you read all this. I hope to be an active member, to share thoughts to help me and other people.

PS: I didn't know which username choose, and I thought about this while searching on the web for ideas about usernames. After all I like mountains and walking trips

Hello mountainpace and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

Do not worry, you did just fine on your English. If some of the other people would do as well.

I am sure there is some very beautiful spots in Italy to just take a nice walk and finish up with a glass of wine and a nice meal.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Your English is very good. You must be very smart to learn the English language as well as you have and in a short period of time. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I look forward to reading your participation in the various threads.

That was a great introduction, welcome! As the others have said your English is absolutely fine. I hope to get to know you better and wish you every success in your studies and building the courage to but some diapers.