Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi,
just curious how those that keep their activity a secret, how would you describe it? My secret?, My special thing? Have you ever thought about that? If someone said, I know your secret? Would you immediately think it's the diaper wearing? What could someone say that would make you think they knew?

I guess the easiest response would be to say it was my special thing. But obviously it was mostly secret until I started telling all these people after years of silence. It was quite like a huge weight lifted, and a fair few said it made me special. I think if someone had said 'I know your secret' the first thing I would have thought about is this to be honest.

I've never spoken a word about it, so I wouldn't exactly know how to phrase it unless I sat down and thought it out. Before I became IC, if someone said "I know your secret", I would try to think of what secrets I might've had at the time (being a secret DL as one), but probably wouldn't pick it for the top, as I'd never spoke about it before. Nowadays my biggest "secret" is that I wear diapers 24/7 and don't tell anyone.. but for medical reasons, and they can know if they REALLY want to. As I've had to wear 24/7 for over a year now (with a couple dry spells in there lulling me into a false sense of security and wet pants a week later), I'm pretty much ready to tell all my friends about it anyway.

Interesting question. I think it would depend on the context. I would tend to assume that someone saying that would be mostly joking or creating a sense of drama about something relatively small, such as a recipe or a workplace technique.

It used to be a deep, dark secret for me. I now consider it private rather than secret, although I haven't really had to put it to the test in that arena. My intent is that if I were questioned on it, I might maintain that it is private or talk about it depending on circumstance but I'd be trying my best not to turn into a quivering mass as a result.

I like to think of my life activities more like a file system with different read, write and execute permissions depending on needs of interaction. With my pharmacist I let her know I need diapers and what I used them for as this lets her help me find what I need, at work I don’t mention them but I also don’t go out of my way to hide them either that said in both cases I wouldn’t tell them about my diapers that have designs on them. With my furry friends I’m more open about that stuff. With my family I’ve only really told my brother and mother, she’s gone so he knows I wear diapers, I have elaborated on how much though.

Sounds like "I know what you did last summer!" If someone said to me, I know your secret, I think I'd answer, "and to think, the police never had a clue that I did it." I've done so many crazy and some, a little outside the law that I'd have to ask, which one?

dogboy said:
Sounds like "I know what you did last summer!"

best snappy comeback: "Aaah so maybe you do! But do you know who I did it with?"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon... :laugh:

I am looking for a way to discuss what we do in an abstract way, and the context of a secret seemed good. Of course that could mean different things to different people, unless you frame it with specific possibilities. Like a secret regarding something you wear or some special way you like to behave. But other words would be welcome as well.

If you want to keep the secret more abstract but yet tell a part of it, you could say you have a fetish. The problem with that is that there are many fetishes that can lead one to an illegal activity if they follow their fetish, so it's probably not a good solution. Secrets are only secrets when they remain secret. Once the secret is out, it is no longer a secret. I don't think there is a gray area in this.

If I were approached in this way I'd be searching my mind and their face for clues as to what they are talking about. I wouldn't jump to diapers as a conclusion, but I would let them lead on before I got carried away. As it stands I could have a small variety or secrets, but when it comes to my own personal life, I refer to diapers as my deepest darkest secret and generally that last thing anybody is gonna know about me. I do occasionally tell people but it is usually the last step in letting people get to know me. There are some people that I'd never tell but I am really close to. maybe even closer in some cases than others that do know. These are people who have either proven that they can't handle such a weird truth, or have divulged to others another part of me along the way to deeper friendship.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I'd definitely say that ABDL is pretty much a secret for me. Yeah, my ABDL friends know and one non-ABDL friend figured it out, but for the most part, it's totally a secret. If someone said "I know your secret", then that means they either figured out I'm an ABDL or they know my other secret. Either way, I'd probably try and play a cool face while freaking out inside and trying to change the topic as quickly as possible.

If your secret is the same as Victorias, you can keep walking , if it leans more towards Gerber we have something to talk About! If they pull out a multi tool make it a "brief" conversation .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back