AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
What are the not-quite ABish things in your life, that nonetheless give you a secret thrill, comfort, or satisfaction because of your little side?

Here's a few of my examples...

A long time ago I discovered that grown men had a whole classes of shoes which didn't require laces, but that you could just slip on! Loafers, short boots, all sorts of formal slip ons ... Since I'm unbearably lazy I decided to never buy shoes with laces if I could help it. Now my wife teases me about it whenever we go shoe shopping and gets a kick out of telling the sales people not to show us any styles with laces. I get a kick out of that too, and just last year we indulged in a very expensive fancy pair of strap ankle boots, but the strap is velcro instead of a traditional buckle. Now whenever I put them on, I have a brief fleeting thought go through my head, "yup, this little guy needs velcro shoes because he doesn't know how to tie laces." The fact they're fancy designer boots only makes it funnier in my mind. It's a small quick thought, and I don't normally think about it the rest of the day, and honestly I would have bought the same style anyways, but it makes me smile.

While I dress very formally at work (have to), on the weekends I'm much more of a casual slob, and even though I'm not a huge fan of jeans and t-shirts I make a point of wearing them to contrast with my usual buttoned-up polished self. Now my wife and I have kids, so that gives me an excuse to have some geeky t-shirts in my collection that can read as pretty kid-ish - for example a giant Totoro face, or a Steven Universe star shirt. When I wear these out, folks think of me as nerdy or a slightly over indulgent father - I got a shout out from a girl running the concession at the amusement park last weekend. But when I put them on I also think of myself as a kid picking out a fun favorite character shirt.

A more private example is my selection of underpants. Much like lace up shoes I ditched tidy-whities a long time ago. Boxers however I found left me flopping around too much. Recently I've been liking these seamless Brazilian brand of briefs that are super comfortable. Because they're full coverage on the rear, stretchy and have this pattern for wicking and ventilation they look more ... functional than stylish. They also come in a nice range of ... not very grown-up or manly pastel colors ... even though they're totally for men! Don't get me wrong, they're super thin and not absorbent in the least, but when I put them on I imagine them as training pants just for a quick second.

I don't normally think about this much, but since joining the site I because kinda conscious that I've been doing this in my life ... for a long time now.

Does anybody else have little moments that aren't really full little indulgences? Um... not sure what to call them... Little-adjacent pleasures?

Well, I have these black, with fuchsia and white striped track pants, and the metal zippers go jingle jingle jingle, and sometimes I think, "bABy keys, bABy keys, and nobody knows it, Lala, lala, la la,:tongueout:" in a sing-song kinda way. There's even a fuchsia fuzzy sweater that goes with them. No characters on it, but it works for me. I really want some of these things called Hickies. They replace laces, but are brightly colored silicone. I'm cerebrally palsied, and my hands hate laces.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Well, I have these black, with fuchsia and white striped track pants, and the metal zippers go jingle jingle jingle, and sometimes I think, "bABy keys, bABy keys, and nobody knows it, Lala, lala, la la,:tongueout:" in a sing-song kinda way.

Heehee, that's great, I love it!

Hmm... I wonder if this is really that unusual or folks just didn't see this thread?

AdorableRabbit said:
Heehee, that's great, I love it!

Hmm... I wonder if this is really that unusual or folks just didn't see this thread?
Well, let's keep talking about it, and give them a chance to see it.
I get that, "I know something you don't know,:neener_neener::bleh:" smile every time I wear pink of any shade.

Hmmm... what else?

I keep my stuffed doggie from when I was a baby on my bookshelf in my room... he's way too fragile to cuddle, but I smile seeing him there on display.

Of course he's right next to my wife's dolls ... so maybe he doesn't stand out that much!

Last edited:
Oh! I thought of another one!

When I work out at the gym we have these little cups for water, and folks use a sharpie to put their initials on them so they don't get confused.

Well I always write my two initials, OB ...
OB.png

But then I also make sure to write them kinda sloppy ... like so ...
OB sloppy.jpg

Whenever I see that I always think I should just put in eyes and a nose! *blush*
OB bunny.jpg
Of course I never do... but I always think, "That's how you know which is your cup, it's the the one with the bunny for the bunny boy!"

My footed onesie.
A couple of years ago my wife decided to buy our four kids, ranging from 12-18 at the time, footed onesies each online. When they arrived, I said "Gee I wish you hadve got me one as well!" She asked if I'd wear one, to which I replied "hell yeah!"
A couple of weeks later she found some adult ones in a store. She bought me a green camouflage one with feet, and a black/white camouflage one without feet.
Now the thing is, she knows absolutely nothing about my little side at all. Same as my occasional diaper use. But she bought them as a kind of joke gift.

Fast forward 2 years, and I've worn out the footless one unfortunately, (broken zipper) and the feet have worn out of the green one, but I absolutely live in them during winter, and wear them around the house all the time.

The kids don't wear there's very much at all.

soft thing (mainly blankets)

Wombat said:
Fast forward 2 years, and I've worn out the footless one unfortunately, (broken zipper) and the feet have worn out of the green one, but I absolutely live in them during winter, and wear them around the house all the time.

Hehe! Sound like time for some new onesies!

AdorableRabbit said:
Hehe! Sound like time for some new onesies!

Haha....I love your O B rabbit design.

On Saturdays in the winter, I'll often wear my bib overalls and an orange or aqua t-shirt with them. Several years ago, my wife bought me some Jump'n Jammerz footed jammies, and two Christmases ago my brother in law, at my wife's urging, bought me a two piece, Cookie Monster themed footed jammies from the woman's department of Penny's. I'm wearing them now as I write this.

dogboy said:
Several years ago, my wife bought me some Jump'n Jammerz footed jammies, and two Christmases ago my brother in law, at my wife's urging, bought me a two piece, Cookie Monster themed footed jammies from the woman's department of Penny's. I'm wearing them now as I write this.

Lucky!

Actually... wow I just remembered, a few years ago I did have onsies and even nightgowns ... *ahem* ... I mean night shirts ... for sleeping in. My wife and I would get really cold at night when we lived further north, and I hated getting a chill the crack between my pajama top and bottom, so longjohns and long tops were practical.

Totally practical. I'm sure I never thought of them as secret babyish or sissy! *looks away*

I'd forgotten that secret pleasure ... thanks!

My friend has a sports car with five-point harnesses and bucket seats. I was trying to figure out how to strap myself in, and he got out the car, pulled up the leg harness and locks, clipped in the shoulder harnesses, and then tightened it all up. I was so snug I couldn't move anything other than my arms and head! I felt just like a little kid being strapped into a child-seat! Awesome :)

I strap myself in (now I know how), but it still makes me feel really little and... safe and calm and relaxed... Which is quite fortunate considering how he drives!

I love your bunny boy drawing. That's creative.

tiny said:
My friend has a sports car with five-point harnesses and bucket seats. I was trying to figure out how to strap myself in, and he got out the car, pulled up the leg harness and locks, clipped in the shoulder harnesses, and then tightened it all up. I was so snug I couldn't move anything other than my arms and head! I felt just like a little kid being strapped into a child-seat! Awesome :)

Aw! That's fantastic! Jealous now...

I love your bunny boy drawing. That's creative.
Thanks! *blush*

AdorableRabbit said:
Lucky!

Actually... wow I just remembered, a few years ago I did have onsies and even nightgowns ... *ahem* ... I mean night shirts ... for sleeping in. My wife and I would get really cold at night when we lived further north, and I hated getting a chill the crack between my pajama top and bottom, so longjohns and long tops were practical.

Totally practical. I'm sure I never thought of them as secret babyish or sissy! *looks away*

I'd forgotten that secret pleasure ... thanks!

Haha....my wife bought me a "night shirt" when I had shingles 4 years ago, so that there was as little material on me as possible when I went to bed. I still wear it in the summer and when I walk the dog, my shadow looks like it's wearing a dress (another ahem....).

dogboy said:
... when I walk the dog, my shadow looks like it's wearing a dress (another ahem....).

Kinda jealous you'd have the guts to wear it out doors!

I have dreams like that sometimes... *squeeee!*

AdorableRabbit said:
Kinda jealous you'd have the guts to wear it out doors!

I have dreams like that sometimes... *squeeee!*

Haha...yeah....I was doing that, walking the dog when she was a little puppy, and someone I know very well saw me, and pulled his car into my driveway and stopped to talk. To make matters even more embarrassing, I was wearing a very wet diaper underneath from the night. These things always happen to me for some strange reason! Well that and the fact I tend to do stupid things. I may have mentioned to him that I was wearing the night shirt because I shingles. Of course, the closer truth would have been that I once had shingles.

Oh yikes! *>_<*

Ah, the only time I was caught unawares was once when I was trying on some of the girl's large Goodnites... well they fit ... ,but were pretty snug. I was pulling on my pants to see how they felt under clothes when the doorbell rang. I zipped up and went to go open it thinking it'd just be a delivery and I'd get a brief kick about secretly wearing, but it was actually our neighbor who wanted to chat about something!

I was not happy and just wanted the conversation to end!

The truth of the matter is my personality is so childish, to begin with, so my personality alone can really make me think about being little at times. Hmm, an example I guess but a bit embarrassing, I still sometimes sleep with the covers over my head and when I think about something scary at night I may shiver and make a little squeal noise as you wrap the blanket around me.

For some reason when I am drinking from a straw it also makes me feel little for some reason. I typically hold the cup with both hands as well which adds to that effect.

I tend to whine a little bit still as well when I don't feel like doing something.

There are quite a lot of things actually that I don't do in order to feel little, but it just sort of does anyway. I suppose it's why people who talk with me pretty often tend to see me as quite childish at times. I also get called cute a lot for some reason o.o ... I don't quite understand it, though, but it makes me happy. =^.^=

light up shoes don't really count do they? o~o

I guess there's me pulling pallets with a jack at work. they're really heavy and my hands are on the jack behind me as i walk forward. i can't help but feel like a dinosaur as i pull em. owo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back