Small discrete plushies I take with me everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
0124172313.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As an older Adult Baby, I do carry very small plush friends with me that I can fit discretely into a pocket.
The above is my little "Ernie" Sesame Street friend.

I'd like to be able to do this, but seeing my mother takes me everywhere I go, I'm pretty sure the big lump in my pocket from my Secret Life of Pets Beanie Baby would be kinda noticeable. IMG_20161211_232519 - Edited.jpg

My wife would sometimes pack one of my smaller plushies when we would stay with our daughter and her family. You just sleep better when you have one of your plushy friends in bed.

With my Autism prey animal anxiety, if I do not have a little plushie with me, I start to get too anxious to function.

My Mr. Bear goes everywhere with me no matter what. I honestly don't care if anyone sees him but no one really ever does.

123.jpg

Your plushies are all so cute! I don't have one I carry everywhere, but I have a white tiger named Snowy that I carry with me anytime I go somewhere overnight.

I have a little pony plushie. Maybe it's not too comfortable to sleep with this plushie but anyway it's still a plushie <3

kv4aYXf.jpg

Have this little guy clipped to me somewhere when I go out.
Backpack, handbag, or on the zipper of my jacket

16467140_383202845388670_1378626710_n.jpg

Ernie is awesome :) I'm a little witch, so I take my dragon with my everywhere :) His name is Icy :) cute plushies by the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back