Is shaving back there a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will be home alone for a week starting tomorrow (first time wearing in 5 months!), so i will be wearing every night and as much as possible during the days. It's impossible for me to clean up after #2 without taking a shower, because of the hair back there. I've thought about shaving, but i'm worried about a couple things. First of all it could be pretty awkward if someone saw that the middle of my ass was bald, while the rest of it isn't (for example in the sauna with a friend, or just changing underwear at home and my dad seeing me). I think it would look kinda wierd, and maybe it will take forever to grow back?? My main concern though, is that it might itch and ruin my week of diaper adventures which i definately don't want. Has anyone done this? Does it itch? If anyone has experience with this it would be great if you could share it. It would be awesome to not have to shower every time. Thanks!

As a lady, when I shave, I do try to get at least the hairs at the top of my crack, but the rest of it is pretty much peach fuzz, so it doesn't really cause me an issue.

I've also not messed a diaper, so I'm not sure if that would really help any with cleanup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought about it, and thought it would be logistical, but my Friend JDinVa warned me against it. So I've never done it. Tempting.

There are ways to reduce the amount of hair back there !
But unless you are going to do it more or less permanently it may not be a pleasant task.
One thing if you go into surgery in that area - it will be removed (shaved) for you.
So that is not bad but when the stubble grows back out it may itch as the shaved hair
will still have the sharp edge until it develops a smooth contour.

A blessing with hair removed is getting and staying clean with little of no lingering
residue from doing ones business and not taking care of doing the job right.

Typically if removing the hair by means of electrolysis or laser will be a more lasting
effort. Using a chemical peal (nair etc.) may offer some unpleasant burning sensation.
Waxing can be done and maybe tolerated better than chemicals.
Because of the nature of the Krak using a epi-lator will not work down in the Krak valley.

You maybe successful in using a safety razor or an electric shaver but unless you are
really talented you will not get it all - help is suggested from a very close friend.

Bear in mind there will be some degree of pain - use care in what you use to manage it.

Good Luck Mr. Phelps your Mission should you accept it is to clean up your
act and leave no hairy residue - nothing BUTT a smooth Baby Bottom !

Some people have a terrible reaction to shaving that area. My suspicion is that it's a problem for those with a fair amount of hair. Since it sounds like you're well-known that way, I'd say approach shaving with caution. Maybe just trim back a bit first.

Oh gosh...

I once wondered if it was normal to have hair inside your butt crack. It never really occurred to me that some people have like, a lot of hair all over their butt. :sweatdrop:

KimbaStarshine said:
Oh gosh...

I once wondered if it was normal to have hair inside your butt crack. It never really occurred to me that some people have like, a lot of hair all over their butt. :sweatdrop:

Even as a lady I have hair "all over my butt." Having said that, it is mostly peach fuzz, except for in my crack.

I wouldn't do it. I know how much it itches to shave the front, I can't imagine having an itchy butt all week.

Thanks for your input everyone, i still can't decide so we'll see what happens. I'm thinking that it shouldn't itch as long as there's absolutely no hair, so maybe if i shave again as soon as it grows back a little i'll be fine. It's tempting, but i don't want to have an unevenly-haired ass that i have to hide from people for too long afterwards though haha.

photogirl said:
Even as a lady I have hair "all over my butt." Having said that, it is mostly peach fuzz, except for in my crack.

I'm female as well and have pretty much the same, it just seems like the OP has substantially more.

That's what started me shaving back there years ago. I hated the poo sticking. Been smooth down there ever since
and it really helps when wearing 24/7 for cleanup.

Well,

As with all shaving the first time is the worst by far!

I've shaved back there, and do from time to time, not every week but (pun intended) close!

So, give it a try, worst case, use quite a bit of lotion and/or powder...

Take note, once you start shaving that stimulates your hair to grow more, and you will have to keep shaving for the rest of your life.

Laser hair removal is a better option if you can afford it. Though I personally trim my hair back there (and most everywhere else). It doesn't stimulate hair growth as much, so I can get away with doing it once every few months. Plus there's no itch, and no worries of getting nicks and bleeding cuts from shaving.

why not shave your whole ass instead of jut the middle of it? Just use Nair, you can even use it right in your ass crack but just be careful not to leave it too long in there or you'll burn your balloon knot.

My manscaping routine involves removal of all hair between my waist and mid thighs.

Slomo said:
Take note, once you start shaving that stimulates your hair to grow more,

This is an old wives tale.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm female as well and have pretty much the same, it just seems like the OP has substantially more.
Yup, it's fairly substantial haha. It kinda sucks, especially when you're a DL obviously.
I don't like how it looks either, and i guess most people feel the same.

So if you can't guess from my screen name, I am both harry and DL. I have trimmed down there to address the same concerns. I love to mess and clean-up sometimes stops me from messing if I think it will be a problem. I used the beard trimmer on my electric razor to shorten the hair to more like the peach fuzz the ladies are mentioning. It really helped with clean up and no real issues with itching.

Personally I get rid off all the hair below the belt regardless of being diapered or not. However I wouldn't recommend it unless you plan on making it a regular thing. I remember when I started it caused a bit of irritation for the first few weeks so it might ruin your special week.

I recently decided to shave completely and I tell you now have never been this miserable in my life. The itching alone is about to drive me crazy. I can assure you it will never be done again

Powderedbum said:
I recently decided to shave completely and I tell you now have never been this miserable in my life. The itching alone is about to drive me crazy. I can assure you it will never be done again

I felt that way the first couple times I shaved my diaper area. Each of those times, I talked myself into it, hated the after effects, and couldn't wait for it to grow back. It was only when I forced myself to stick with it a few weeks with continued shaving that it became the new normal and preferred overall. It doesn't matter to me whether you shave or not but if you had that inclination in the first place, you might be best served by sticking with it a week or so. It gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back