• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

10kclark

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi 👋

It's nice to meet everyone,

I don't really know what I expect to find here but would like to make some new friends, I identify is sort of like abdl switch, it varies greatly depending on different things.

It's nice to meet you all

Hello 10kclark and welcome to the group.

Egor

10kclark said:
Hi ��

It's nice to meet everyone,

I don't really know what I expect to find here but would like to make some new friends, I identify is sort of like abdl switch, it varies greatly depending on different things.

It's nice to meet you all

Hey 10Clark!
Glad you had the courage to post an intro.
I hope this post finds you well!
I find it interesting that you'd say you're sort of a switch. I am actually in the same boat (as far as I can tell).
I'm definitely an ABDL. However, I am now a Daddy for my Little Girl on a regular basis as well.
Is that what you mean by, "Sort of a switch"? Just curious! :smile:

Last edited:
BlueBinki said:
Hey 10Clark!
Glad you had the courage to post an intro.
I hope this post finds you well!
I find it interesting that you'd say you're sort of a switch. I am actually in the same boat (as far as I can tell).
I'm definitely an ABDL. However, I am now a Daddy for my Little Girl on a regular basis as well.
Is that what you mean by, "Sort of a switch"? Just curious! :smile:

Morning :)

Yes I find that I identify as an abdl but when I come across other littles I tend to take the more dominant/caregiver role but then again I am generally like this by nature

10kclark said:
Morning :)

Yes I find that I identify as an abdl but when I come across other littles I tend to take the more dominant/caregiver role but then again I am generally like this by nature

Nice. I definitely know what you mean then. I am fairly new to all of this to be honest but I find it quite natural, even therapeutic, at times. What do you find yourself doing in your free time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back