Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who do you want?

As a Giants fan I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think it would be nice for the Falcons to win their first championship, plus I get tired of the same team always winning so if the patriots lose I'm fine with that.

I know there's some patriots fans on here, any Falcons fans?

Pretty much my feelings. After getting our asses kicked by the packers seeing them lose was fun. I have no reason to dislike Green Bay, but I do. The only packers fan I ever met, was a genuine terrible human being, so it's affected me. So screw them. And I guess go falcons.

Maxx said:
Well, I don't detest the Falcons, which is more than I can say for the Patriots. As a Bears' fan, I have to go Falcons if only because they embarrassed the Packers.

why do you detest the Pats?

Don't say "cuz they're cheaters".....they do nothing that other teams haven't done. Deflategate was debunked, spygate was almost 10 years ago and a bunch of teams were doing it.

I find it kind of sad that there are so many haters looking to sully the legacy of a guy who's without a doubt the greatest ever (and that goes for both the coach and Tom). Fans of every team should feel lucky to be alive to see such a great in TB12. I was too young to fully appreciate the likes of Montana, Marino, Bradshaw, Elway etc.

I was never a Bulls fan but was in awe of Jordan. I'm a Celtics fan but and awed by Lebron and Kobe.

Sorry, but the hate for the Pats is truly fucking retarded and is based on nothing but the fact that they can't stop winning.

I don't like the pats because I get tired of the Brady show, he's just annoying. I love Belichick. Watching them cake walk through the AFCE and AFC year after year isn't fun. Also your fans are god awful. Tons of them hopped on in like 2003 so that's annoying. And the minute something doesn't go their way it's tears, like you guys aren't going to still runaway with the division. Just my perspective though.

My favorite thing about the Super bowl is that when it is over the Pitchers have to report in 3 to 4 weeks.

As a Minnesota Vikings fan I was hoping the Falcons would shred those cheese heads and indeed the falcons shredded the Packers. The packers played horribly I think they were all still asleep. Anyway I would like to see the Falcons beat the Patriots it is going to be a good game to watch.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The Giants missed their 2 chances at the cheese as well. Rather unfortunate.

True ,the vikings had there fair share of troubles and tribulations

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't care who wins as long as it ain't the Patriots. I know people will disagree with me but I gotta say it: I hate it when cheaters get ahead in life. :cursing:

But that all aside, I feel it would be nice to see the Falcons win. They are definitely the underdog and its nice to see the underdog win at times.

Hate to say it but all teams cheat. Here is a website that logs the infractions against all NFL teams. Enjoy.

http://yourteamcheats.com

As for me I don't watch it so I don't care who wins... I'm just here for the commercials ��

DinosaurWalk said:
I don't care who wins as long as it ain't the Patriots. I know people will disagree with me but I gotta say it: I hate it when cheaters get ahead in life. :cursing:

But that all aside, I feel it would be nice to see the Falcons win. They are definitely the underdog and its nice to see the underdog win at times.

Please tell me how they "cheated" this year.

Spygate was 10 years ago and deflategate was a fake witch hunt and was thoroughly debunked. What it really is, is sour grapes.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxx said:
I thought sports was one of the few remaining contexts where irrational prejudice was acceptable....has that changed too?

hahha best response ever....ok I'll let you have your irrational prejudice.

MikeJames--I guess what it boils down to is that I hate Tom Brady. I think hes a giant douche. He got caught cheating and whined about it when he got in trouble. He went so far as to take it to the courts to have the ruling from the NFL overturned. That was a waste of tax payers dollars. There are more important things that the courts should be doing than looking into overturning a ruling the NFL put into place. Because of Brady's whining the tax payer had to pay for him to get the ruling overturned and for him to go back to "work" to get a few more million (that he doesn't need or deserve).

Not a big fan of the game personally, so pretty much if I tune in I’m just there for the commercials.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Hate to say it but all teams cheat. Here is a website that logs the infractions against all NFL teams. Enjoy.

http://yourteamcheats.com

As for me I don't watch it so I don't care who wins... I'm just here for the commercials ��

of course they do...most penalties in a game are cheat attempts....hoping you can interfere with a receive and not get caught, holding inside hoping the ref won't see it. The Pats just get crap for it because they're so successful and we hate success now in this country for some reason and always want to cut people down.

After next Sunday they're going to have to rename the Lombardi Trophy to the Belichick Trophy!

DinosaurWalk said:
MikeJames--I guess what it boils down to is that I hate Tom Brady. I think hes a giant douche. He got caught cheating and whined about it when he got in trouble. He went so far as to take it to the courts to have the ruling from the NFL overturned. That was a waste of tax payers dollars. There are more important things that the courts should be doing than looking into overturning a ruling the NFL put into place. Because of Brady's whining the tax payer had to pay for him to get the ruling overturned and for him to go back to "work" to get a few more million (that he doesn't need or deserve).

He didn't get caught cheating. Deflategate has been debunked.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/tom-brady-deflategate-ideal-gas-law

Even ESPN, who drummed up the whole faux controversy has essentially admitted is was junk

http://nesn.com/2016/03/espn-public-editor-deflategate-was-mismanaged-by-worldwide-leader/

regardless, in the second half of that game when all balls were rock hard, Tom performed better than in the first half with "soft" balls. So it was a none issue from the start. Clinging to that as a reason to hat Brady is ridiculous. You hate him, likely, because he's the best ever and your team is terrible.

Aaron Rogers said he always tried to get away with over inflating his footballs. Hate him too? He ACTUALLY breaks the rules and no one cares.

As far as court goes, Brady's punishment violated the CBA and his union supported a lawsuit against his employer for unfair treatment. If you're employer suspends you without pay for some BS reason and you sue, keep in mind what a douche you'd be for wasting taxpayer money for seeking justice in a court system that exists for that very purpose.

Brady has forfeited salary via renegotiating his contract so that the team could free up cap space on numerous occasions to bring in additional talent. The very definition of selfless team player and leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back