Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Default Super Bowl

Who do you want?

As a Giants fan I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think it would be nice for the Falcons to win their first championship, plus I get tired of the same team always winning so if the patriots lose I'm fine with that.

I know there's some patriots fans on here, any Falcons fans?

Well, I don't detest the Falcons, which is more than I can say for the Patriots. As a Bears' fan, I have to go Falcons if only because they embarrassed the Packers.

Pretty much my feelings. After getting our asses kicked by the packers seeing them lose was fun. I have no reason to dislike Green Bay, but I do. The only packers fan I ever met, was a genuine terrible human being, so it's affected me. So screw them. And I guess go falcons.

mikejames

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Well, I don't detest the Falcons, which is more than I can say for the Patriots. As a Bears' fan, I have to go Falcons if only because they embarrassed the Packers.
    why do you detest the Pats?

Don't say "cuz they're cheaters".....they do nothing that other teams haven't done. Deflategate was debunked, spygate was almost 10 years ago and a bunch of teams were doing it.

I find it kind of sad that there are so many haters looking to sully the legacy of a guy who's without a doubt the greatest ever (and that goes for both the coach and Tom). Fans of every team should feel lucky to be alive to see such a great in TB12. I was too young to fully appreciate the likes of Montana, Marino, Bradshaw, Elway etc.

I was never a Bulls fan but was in awe of Jordan. I'm a Celtics fan but and awed by Lebron and Kobe.

Sorry, but the hate for the Pats is truly fucking retarded and is based on nothing but the fact that they can't stop winning.

I don't like the pats because I get tired of the Brady show, he's just annoying. I love Belichick. Watching them cake walk through the AFCE and AFC year after year isn't fun. Also your fans are god awful. Tons of them hopped on in like 2003 so that's annoying. And the minute something doesn't go their way it's tears, like you guys aren't going to still runaway with the division. Just my perspective though.

My favorite thing about the Super bowl is that when it is over the Pitchers have to report in 3 to 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    why do you detest the Pats?

Don't say "cuz they're cheaters".....they do nothing that other teams haven't done. Deflategate was debunked, spygate was almost 10 years ago and a bunch of teams were doing it.
    I thought sports was one of the few remaining contexts where irrational prejudice was acceptable....has that changed too?

As a Minnesota Vikings fan I was hoping the Falcons would shred those cheese heads and indeed the falcons shredded the Packers. The packers played horribly I think they were all still asleep. Anyway I would like to see the Falcons beat the Patriots it is going to be a good game to watch.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DLChad34 View Post
    As a Minnesota Vikings fan I was hoping the Falcons would shred those cheese heads and indeed the falcons shredded the Packers. The packers played horribly I think they were all still asleep. Anyway I would like to see the Falcons beat the Patriots it is going to be a good game to watch.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    The Packers have been vulnerable all season. Neither your Vikes nor my Bears took advantage when it was right in front of them.

The Giants missed their 2 chances at the cheese as well. Rather unfortunate.