Not open for further replies.

Lea

BabyLea
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I am still rather new to becoming an ABDL, but I am ready to start looking into taking a major step and I am wanting to find a mommy or daddy to take care of me. This was not an over night decision. I have taken a really big step with some friends online in a virtual world that actually helped me realize that I wanted this. I am not 100% sure what to expect, or how to go about this, and I am not sure where to start looking. I am not really interested in a mommy or daddy that I pay to take care of me for a short time though. I am talking about becoming permanently and almost completely dependent on somebody who actually wants to be my mommy or daddy, and change my diapers and feed me and stuff like that. Is there people that actually want to be a mommy or daddy and take care of an ABDL in this way that would actually go out looking for one to take care of? If so then where can I start looking? Should I start a post on this website of what I am looking for and expecting and hope that somebody will reply back and take me in? Is there a website I can go to kind of like a dating website to find a mommy or daddy?

You can try fetlife.com, just be aware there are lots of sex craved pervs on there.

FetLife or similar would be your best bet, but dont hope for it too much. 24 hour baby? That is difficult in the real world. How will you pay for all the diapers and everything you are gonna need?

Hi sweethart

Please be careful on fetlife and simler wedsites there are fack Daddy's that just really get off on having a sub.

Unless you are happy being a pet or slave.

Being a little girl you will find them. So you need to be clear in your mine what it is you are looking for in a caregiver.

I know you said that you have given this a lot of thought. But you will probly have a online P-Dom to start with. So hear are some questions for you.

How much attention are you looking for?

Are you willing to be sending them photos of your self to them. This could be every day?

Are you ready to follow there rules they give you? These can be early bed times or something that might be smartly humiliating to follow? Like take a pasifer with you are all times.

I not doing this to put you off, I just won't you to be clear in your mind little one.

All ways have a safe word.

And stay safe

Siysiy

Reactions: Diaperboy27
The only thing I can think of is FetLife or paid mommies/daddies.
I'd be very careful on FetLife as others have mentioned; there's a lot of sex perverts out there.

The way I found my daddy was through dumb luck. The first person I told about my ABDL/Little side besides my ex (who was repulsed and wanted no part of it) and as it turns out, that friend had always wanted to be a daddy plus had pre-existing feelings towards me.
*throws you luck dust hoping you find a good caretaker you trust*

Reactions: Diaperboy27
It's tough out there. My best advice is to date people in nurturing/caring type careers. You don't have to resort to fetlife or alt.com.

The relationship won't last if there is just a sinuglar compatability.

If you a male you are going to have a very rough time. I won't sugar coat it. Male AB's compete for a very limited population of female playmates. So you will often be competing against men with power careers, high education levels, good looks, and serious financial resources. That doesn't mean you can't land a mommy or daddy. It just means you will have to market yourself better.

If you are female, it's easier, but as my wife will attest you end up dating a lot of toads and pervs. Plus, you will be competing against all the younger women and that gets tiresome fast. It is also exhausting to get your hopes up and have them smashed to pieces when you find out they aren't daddy's but ABDL guys who try to bait and switch.

The biggest mistake people make (besides lying) is being 1 dimensional. You are more than just an AB. After the play is over would the other person want to hang out with you and do other fun stuff? Basically, are you datable outside the abdl realm?

Now to the IRE of many females, I will tell you that the mommy's age can play a factor. Women in "Get Married" and "Baby fever" mode (25-33 years old) will be the most likely to overlook and accept your fetish... IF the rest of the package is there. You pretty much need to be solid boyfriend material in all other respects.

As a daddy one of the things I always sought out was someone who could be a complete and independent adult when appropriate. Can that person also be at least an equal partner? Do I have to support them or can they make it on their own? Can I see her as more than an adult baby?

It would be great if there was an easy way but there is not.

If you do go alt.com or fetlife, do yourself a favor and know what you are looking for. Also have great photos on the profile and make them recent. They don't need to be ab pics either. Do yourself a favor on your profile and don't be too demanding or make it all about you. Talk about what you are willing to give in a relationship. Huge plus points for that. Discuss what you do for a living, hobbies and interests besides the ABDL realm. Remember complete package.

Also when contacting people remember they get hit with 100 perv emails a day. In your messages be polite and don't let baby talk or phrases like "r u wearing" or "do u like diapers" get sent.

If you don't know how to flirt read up on it. You will need to be able to woo the woman or man, not just the mommy or daddy role.

If you don't feel like competing or investing in a relationship, then hire a professional to satisfy your adult baby needs.

I know it's rough but hang in there. All the hard work is worth it.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, AdorableRabbit and MotherFaith
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back