What I'd the best kind of baby diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have tried and love wearing pampers diapers but j would like to know if there is a better brand of baby diapers. I really want to try some luvs although I would love some huggies too. Does anyone have any recommendations? And I am asking for diapers not pull ups.

You might want to try diapers made. Overseas like germny. Cuddlez and and I believe.crinkes makes makes baby diapers as well as adult diapers. Anyghing that has a larger weight range and or weist rang on the diaper and is thicker. Évén plastic backed like diapers is best I think

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I've heard good things about Goo.n diapers in terms of size.

I like Luvs size 6. Fit like a pampers size 7. I don't like Huggies at all. There is very little stretch on the sides and don't fit me at all.

I do love pampers and I have some luvs coming soon to finally try. I've heard they were pretty good to wear but I haven't been able to yet. Where would I find goo.n diapers?

Tommygun619 said:
I do love pampers and I have some luvs coming soon to finally try. I've heard they were pretty good to wear but I haven't been able to yet. Where would I find goo.n diapers?

Online retailers on Ebay would be your best bet unless you're in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back