Not open for further replies.

gramcracker555

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I've been debating on whether to get an ABU Diaper Suit so I was wondering for those who have it, is it worth?, whats it feel like?, Is it high quality? does it hug your diaper, does it prevent diaper sag?, is it fun to sleep in?, is it fun to wear with your diaper out in public? Is it fun to play in? How well does it fit? and should I get the white or the colored or the patterned?

I currently am looking to get as many onsies from Abu that I can. I have not ordered yet but I can differently Sam I am when o get paid again. You never can have to many white ones. The ones I have gotten before was through babypants. And the only thing I don like about them is that. The leg opening around thèn arnt. Snug as I would like. But if you look at abuniverse onsises on their pictures they have good legg fitting. I just orded one off ebay the other day and I off course know it will fit just right because I orderd a size bigger and I also like the snaps on them.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

A onesie purpose is to hold a diaper in place and have the right fit. And not too tight. The look and also the way feel is very important yo me. So yes I would order want from Abu. They have some great colors. And évén a few with babyish desins if you like that sort of thing once in awhile. Abu is very good about supply great products. I'm sold on their super dry kids diapers, pre schools diapers and so on. I love the great smell. They the diapers fit. I bought really good plastic pants from them and so on. One last thing. When looking for onesies. Depending on your build and the type diaper you wear. And rather you where plastic plants. Will.also determine how your onsie fits. Its all about confert. I know I'm going to have some custom made for me at some point through cozy n dry. And you can do so buy getting the proper measurement around your diaper area and chest. They have chart that is not too hard to follow.

Hope this helps

I get my onesies from babykin's $20 per if ordered in quantity of 15 or more with free shipping and customs, label and customs declaration says medical clothing, no they don't come in a million different childish prints but at less than half the price of these other sites , they win every time also if you order in 15 or more they are custom fit and tailored to your measurements and desires in a seperate run , no dealing with S,M,L,XLR etc they are just your size.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've just bought my first onesies. I didn't buy ABU's only because i wanted something girly and cute so i bought from LITTLE FOR BIG (they also stock plain pastel colors). The feel is GREAT they fit exceptionally well and are in a soft jersey type fabric and hold my diaper extremely well and as for sag what sag even after several wettings everything is nice and snug... so in conclusion onesies are extremely worth while and a great addition to your little wardrobe so go for it

I ordered one from ABU when I ordered my last box of diapers, and they sent me a second one as a freebie. They're kind of cool that way. I actually liked the print on the freebie even better than the one I'd selected to order. I ordered one that was basically plain purple, to be a bit girlish, but the other they sent me is white with stars and moons on it. They're both really cute. ^^; And yes, they're great to sleep in.

Yes that was awsoms

I haven't tried any of the Abu onesies but I am a huge fan of onesies downunder, such a huge fan that I'm now a promoter for them on instagram! So I have a discount code which is ELLATHESMALL should you wish to use it. They have really cute designs and they are excellent quality. I was interested in buying from little for big until I found out how awful the owner is.

That site also sells the Abena bodystockings which I really like. They only come in plain white, but they're £16 cheaper than the ABU Diaper Suits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back