• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLRob

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello. I read the cheat sheet on how to make a great intro and I must agree with a statement in the first section that making an introduction is a daunting task.

I've visited adisc in the distant past and recently started visiting again but I've never posted anything... Just appreciated that there were others out there that share this fascination with adult diapers. I've recently & occasionally suffered from minor urge incontinence due to benign prostate hyperplasia, but I've enjoyed wearing diapers for as long as I can remember.

I'm an IT guy for a cpa firm. I'm married (13 years) with three kids. I enjoy a little bit of hobby electrical engineering and programming (raspberry pi / arduino). I am a hobby gardener. We have a small garden where we grow tomatoes, corn, green beans, basil, and a variety of other edibles. We have two chickens, a dog, & three cats. I'm an introvert, read science fiction books, watch tons of movies and a selection of tv shows, like game of thrones, avoid the news on principle, listen to podcasts on philosophy and psychology.. and I'm occasionally a dance instructor. My life is pretty full & I have a lot to be thankful for.

I guess what I'm looking for in this site is some general support from others who understand this aspect of my personality that used to be a source of such anxiety and is still occasionally a problem area in my marriage. So hi!

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC!

We have some things in common: electrical engineering, programing, science fiction to name a few but I draw the line at growing vegetables. My dad used to grow some but I rarely eat vegetables so I have no desire to grow them. I do tend some flowers and maintain my lawn if that counts. :)

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

We have some things in common: electrical engineering, programing, science fiction to name a few but I draw the line at growing vegetables. My dad used to grow some but I rarely eat vegetables so I have no desire to grow them. I do tend some flowers and maintain my lawn if that counts. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

DLRob said:
Hello. I read the cheat sheet on how to make a great intro and I must agree with a statement in the first section that making an introduction is a daunting task.

I've visited adisc in the distant past and recently started visiting again but I've never posted anything... Just appreciated that there were others out there that share this fascination with adult diapers. I've recently & occasionally suffered from minor urge incontinence due to benign prostate hyperplasia, but I've enjoyed wearing diapers for as long as I can remember.

I'm an IT guy for a cpa firm. I'm married (13 years) with three kids. I enjoy a little bit of hobby electrical engineering and programming (raspberry pi / arduino). I am a hobby gardener. We have a small garden where we grow tomatoes, corn, green beans, basil, and a variety of other edibles. We have two chickens, a dog, & three cats. I'm an introvert, read science fiction books, watch tons of movies and a selection of tv shows, like game of thrones, avoid the news on principle, listen to podcasts on philosophy and psychology.. and I'm occasionally a dance instructor. My life is pretty full & I have a lot to be thankful for.

I guess what I'm looking for in this site is some general support from others who understand this aspect of my personality that used to be a source of such anxiety and is still occasionally a problem area in my marriage. So hi!

very nice, i used the cheat sheet too, i got an arduino a while ago but have had a hard time going from Lego mindstorm and vex programming to opensource, any tips? welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back