• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk96

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey.My name is Joseph and I'm 20 years old. I've been urinary incontinent pretty much all my life. I was born with hydrocephalus but my doctors told me they don't know if the hydrocephalus caused it or another complication.Currently, I don't know what exactly caused it but im alive! Anywho I joined this site because I honestly don't know anyone who's incontinent especially at my age so I figured I'd come here for advice or just to talk about things it has caused in my life.

Hello jdk96 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

What is you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I like watching sports,all kinda sports honestly.i like working out and hanging with friends.so all in all I guess you could say I'm a sport person

Hoi! There are so many people here that share the same fate, glad to have you on board as well :3 it's better knowing you are not alone out there ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back