First diaper wetting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Everyone, I just wet my first diaper! I will be changing it in a bit, see how much one can hold... Not to worried if it leaks a bit, I have wet myself full out in public before (by accident of course, bladder contracted before I could reach the bathroom). I will be picking myself up a package of attends on my way to college, going to stock up a little bit and test out other brands.

update everyone, a second wetting caused it to leak during math 111, changed into another prevail. that was later soaked, so I am in a fresh "attends" from wal mart. feels a bit thicker and higher quality.

Last edited:
um, ok.

I don't know how to respond to this. Um, congratulations?

EDIT: Wait! I've got a meme for this!

thatsnice_cat.jpg

So I'm gonna guess if you're incontinent, but just wet your first diaper, you spend many days with wet pants?

It's been more so getting worse recently, I used to just wet the bed a lot, but over the past 5-6 months I have been having wet pants on more occasions, and any more I have been unable to make it to the bathroom a lot of the times, plus my bladder just leaks alot. I should clarify that I wore absorbent pads, not quite diapers, a lot of the time, but found them to be a bit of a hassle.

Well, I'm glad to hear you're dealing with it in a more reliable manner now :)

PlotTwist said:
Well, I'm glad to hear you're dealing with it in a more reliable manner now :)

Thank you, I probably got a bit too excited lol, it is a bit easier to relax now, so I'm pretty happy about that. The pads were really unsuited to my needs, they often leaked as I would have full wettings, of course in public generally :(.

That's great, congrats. See, diapers are the best. Before you know it you'll be in diapers 24/7.

I do recommend you get better diapers next time though. Search for an actual medical supply store in your area and go there next time. Also take note that a thick diaper that's done its job is way less noticeable than a thin one that has leaked.

Yeah the decisions to move to diapers when you need to can take a great deal of the stress out of diapers. Now the challenge is finding the product that works bests for your needs. If you are talking the breathable attends they have they are ok, I'd also recomend looking for some others like cardinal healthcare premium briefs, attends poly are good if you don't mind plastic

Faustus said:
It's been more so getting worse recently, I used to just wet the bed a lot, but over the past 5-6 months I have been having wet pants on more occasions, and any more I have been unable to make it to the bathroom a lot of the times, plus my bladder just leaks alot. I should clarify that I wore absorbent pads, not quite diapers, a lot of the time, but found them to be a bit of a hassle.

oh cool another fake IC on ADISC, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back